News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Multi-Association Thread

Started by Kekerusey, August 25, 2016, 10:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Bad Penny II

When I wake up, well I know I'm gonna be,
I'm gonna be the man who wakes up next to you
When I go out, yeah I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who goes along with you
When I get drunk, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who gets drunk next to you
And when I haver, hey I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who's havering to you
And I would roll 500 miles
And I would roll 500 more

NO NO NO!

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Bad Penny II

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Bad Penny II

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dark Lightning

^^ Wow, that was a skillful repair!  :P

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Bad Penny II

Tank

Magdalena

billy rubin

QuoteDinner Buffet
The dinner buffet was the worst ever! There was a grill station but we had to wait for someone to show up. Eventually, somebody showed up and said that they will bring the food once cooked but never came. It took 3 people and more than half an hour to get someone to cook the fresh lumpia and once we got it, it was so salty!! There was a halo-halo station but there was no shaved ice. Good luck finding somebody to get desserts! Our plates were piling up and nobody was picking them up. Meanwhile, servers were walking past our table, ignoring the plates. Not to mention the food choices was limited and it is not refilled regularly so you need to wait a long time to try a dish. The beverages were at room temperature and the ice were too big to fit the glass which was useless. Overall, the service and food was unacceptable especially if you're paying 1550 pesos per person!! We expect more for the price we paid. It was very frustrating and disappointing!! We will not come back and we do not recommend this restaurant!!

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Icarus