News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian85

Banned from the dark side of the moon.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Biggus Dickus

Banned and "Shine on You Crazy Diamond".
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned because "which one's pink?"

Sandra Craft

Banned because now I can't get this out of my head: 
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Hi, Apathy,
Listen, we're having a party, both Tom and Davin had birthdays this week. I was wondering if you would like to come to the party. Crow and Bruno said to bring cake and ice cream...I don't know what that's about, but if you could bring a cake and some ice cream, that would be great!
If you don't come to our party, I'll just have to ban you, it's up to you.
Also, please tell, No one to come.
I don't mean, no one, I mean, No one. 
:???:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

Wait are you serious? And what are you doing up at 1 am? Where do you live? What do you do? Are you...are you a time lord?

I have wonderful ice cream. I think you guys just want me for my ice cream. And don't say there wasn't enough time to look at the post in the other thread with my AWESOME ice cream, have a conversation, and decide I should bring some. Because 18 seconds is plenty of seconds. I have wonderful ice cream though.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Banned.
1. You didn't answer the question.
2. I don't know what a time lord is.
3. It's only 10:00 PM here.
4-5-6-7-8-9 and 10. Those are questions you ask a woman at the party, not here.
:grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

That just proves to me you want my ice cream.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: Apathy on April 23, 2016, 06:10:19 AM
Wait are you serious? And what are you doing up at 1 am? Where do you live? What do you do? Are you...are you a time lord?

I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to ban you again...
I just imagined you asking me those exact questions, in that order, at a party.

"Wait are you serious? And what are you doing up at 1 am? Where do you live? What do you do? Are you...are you a time lord?"

Magdalena

Arturo

That's what I do at parties. I get real drunk and everything gets fun. Shameless self indulgence. But it's clear you won't have ice cream as good as deez since you BANNED me

I'm sorry but if we can't be honest with each other about your level of seriousness then we can't be friends and I might have to ban you too. I desire LOVELY GLORIOUS HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

:lol: Banned because this is getting weird.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Arturo

Banned because I like being weird
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Bad Penny II

Baned with one n because I find your weird dul
Take my advice, don't listen to me.