News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nam

Banned! Hallmark sucks. They bleep out words from classic shows like Cheers.

-Nam
I'm on the road less traveled...

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned for being outside the "NORM!".

Biggus Dickus

Banned because it's a dog eat dog world Ecurb, and your wearing Milk Bone underwear.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Guardian85

banned for not telling us how you know what type of underwear Ecurb wears.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Arturo

Banned for once again with the thought, the image, the horror.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Banned because it's Friday!!!  :frolic: ...and on Fridays it's forbidden to imagine or talk about what type of underwear Ecurb wears.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned for mentioning my underwear on Friday.

For the curious:  boxers, Fruit of the Loom, elastic waist band, various colors and patterns, no Milk Bones.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on April 15, 2016, 03:02:22 PM
Banned for mentioning my underwear on Friday.

For the curious:  boxers, Fruit of the Loom, elastic waist band, various colors and patterns, no Milk Bones.

Banned because I know for a fact you rarely wear underwear, yet when you do it's something rather unusual. Which is why chicks dig you so much.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Banned.
Enough with the underwear and the naked middle-aged man image. 
:la la la la:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Banned because we know secretly that's an image you rather like, and think about often. Ha!

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Magdalena

Nam

Banned. Because I have a cold and my mind is clouded with cold blah...

-Nam
I'm on the road less traveled...

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱