Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No one

Pontiac lays claim to that name ban.

Magdalena

I can tell by the look on your face that you want to be banned.
Banned.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Banned for the self-ban you imposed on yourself. Don't you know how harmful self-banning is?

Here are some of the harmful effects of self-banning to be considered, kindly read and stop doing self-banning once again. (I've hi-lighted some in red that I thought you should be more mindful of, and crossed off a couple I thought were probably not very practical)

1.       Self-banning makes you weak, it drains protein and calcium content in the body

2.       Self-banning creates nervousness and neurological problems

3.       Self-banning is one of the main cause for erectile dysfunction. (Not sure about this one)

4.       Self-banning addicts you even if you taste it for one time. Controlling it is a very big menace.

5.       Self-banning creates drowsiness; you will be sleeping most of the time after ejaculation of your sperm. You will experience a damn tired.

6.       Self-banning causes stress and strain in your mind and soul.

7.       Self-banning also affects us psychologically; it creates depression after ejaculation and makes one feeling bad on his own.

8.       Getting red hot while self-banning will give a bad name in that environment and it is an indecent activity.

9.       Self-banning cannot be done simply, it needs to see, touch, indulge or, at last to think of a banning practice/ sex organ of the opposite sex. This is more harmful that the image in your memory that you see could not be erased easily. This will lead you to a noxious problem that you cannot see any girl/ lady/ women without a single thought i.e., sex.

10.   Self-banning creates an urge to do indefinitely; it doesn't see the place, people and culture. It makes you digging worse sexual problems if chance knocks the door.

11.   Self-banning leads you to illegal contacts because the urge increases day by day and finally will lead to the search of a source for sexual pleasure.

12.   Self-banning is the main reason for speedy sperm release during sexual intercourse. It will create dissatisfaction to you and to your wife/husband/partner.

13.   Over self-banning reduces your sperm count. Couples who desire to get pregnant should not self-ban.

14.   SThe seminal fluid that gets released on self-banning contains proteins that are needed for many metabolic activities and cell formations. Proteins are the building blocks of our body; ejaculation often will create you to be lean and distracts your metabolism of muscle building.

15.   Ethically self-banning is wrong; you think of X/Y and do sex of your own. This hinders your values and respect for others. You may be are good in all other regards but will end up in a great problem if not concerned to stop this habit.

16.   Self-banning wastes your time and makes you useless.

17.   The pleasure of Self-banning never lasts for a long time.

18.   Self-banning creates more problems as you lose your memory and thought-provoking ability.

19.   Self-banning is not the end of your desire; you may be fooled by your own practice. It will never give you a solution or a satisfaction but seems that it gives.

20.   It is not needed in any way to your sexual life that it has to be practiced without fail.

21.   Guys who Self-banning will lose interest in sex with their wife very soon. They can't feel pleasurable for a long time.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Ecurb Noselrub

Guardian85

Banned because that is a myth.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Ecurb Noselrub

It's still fun to make unfounded accusations.  Banned.

Magdalena

Banned.
You must be an attorney.  ::)

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Sandra Craft

Banned for picking on attorneys without providing a good attorney joke to justify it.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Magdalena

I'm gonna have to ban you for being correct. I shouldn't pick on attorneys, it's just that I had a bad experience with one, let me tell you about it:

The judge is explaining things.
My attorney turns to me and asks: "Do you understand everything the judge is saying?"
Me: "Yes."
My attorney: "Good, because I don't."

True story.  :(

No one

Truth is stranger than fiction ban.

OldGit

Banned for violation of Rule 39, section xxiv (a).

Tank

Banned for changing your avatar. Again!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Biggus Dickus

Speaking of avatars, you are hereby banned for having one that unfortunately reminds me of the Tea Party here in the US...
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

Banned because of the brand new and exceedingly shiny avatar
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned for discrimination against ADHD people, who love shiny things. There goes another one!!!