News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Velma

Banned for not showing concern and asking why Guardian85 is grumpy.
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Tank

Banned for assuming I don't know why G85 is grumpy.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Guardian85

Banned for assuming.

Although you are probably right.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Claireliontamer

Banned because I haven't banned anyone for ages and I'm having withdrawal symptoms.

Davin

Hello, Claireliontamer. You're probably wondering why we've all invited you here. Well, you have a problem, and it's not just hurting yourself. Your addiction to banning people is hurting those around you. You need to stop. We're here to help, but for now you are banned.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Hi, Davin
Hi, Claire
My name is Magdalena
I'm a compulsive banner and I compulsively post gifs.
I've been clean for one night.
My hands are trembling right now.
That's all I can handle, so you are banned.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Guardian85

banned for falling of  the ban wagon.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Biggus Dickus

Banned for having a lack of empathy for those dealing with compulsion disorders. Bad Ninja.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tom62

Banned, because I'm politically incorrect most of the time.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

No one

Velma

Banned for giving out only a partial ban. It's supposed to be a 100% ban or no ban at all!
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Tom62

Yes, you are right. My remaining 38% is still enough to ban you.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Claireliontamer

Banned because 38 is such an ugly number it seems so unbalanced.

Firebird

Quote from: Claireliontamer on February 25, 2016, 06:48:43 PM
Banned because 38 is such an ugly number it seems so unbalanced.

Whoops, while tripping due to my lack of balance, I banned you
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"