News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davin

Banned! And if you don't want everyone to know why, then wrap up a BLT sandwich and a factory sealed bottle of orange juice to the park at 11:36am and leave it on the bench next to the fourth light post. Also: no police.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Biggus Dickus

Banned and than some.

Just so you know Davin, we the secret few here at HAF know exactly what you are up to, so although you may think you're being all secretive and clandestine, we're watching; oh yes, we are definitely watching you. In fact we've have had our eyes on you for a long, long time....BLT my ass!

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Guardian85

Banned for suggesting such a lewd thing with bacon, lettuce and tomato.  8)

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned because I want to be lured by Magdalena some more, the saucy little wench!

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on February 17, 2016, 10:44:20 PM
Banned because I want to be lured by Magdalena some more, the saucy little wench!
Right now I want to ban you, but not symbolically... :cauldron:  literally! :palpatine:
But I can't do that until I get a "yes" or "no" answer from you:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

Magdalena

Banned!
What happened to all that...
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me."
Hmm!?  :foottap:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

My God, it's true! Maggie IS a witch!!  She turned me into a newt!!  Burn her, bur..... uh, ban her, ban her!

Magdalena

Banned for making it official.

No one

Ecurb Noselrub

Magdalena

Bona o Mala, Bella o Brutta, it doesn't matta', you're banned.

Ecurb Noselrub

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Witches are banned
So that means YOU!

Magdalena

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Christians are banned
So that means YOU!
:grin:

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-