News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian85

Banned because you don't want to hear me singing!

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Magdalena

Banned, that's not true.
Some of us are still waiting to see the video where you did an Eric Clapton karaoke.  ;)

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

Quote from: Magdalena on January 11, 2016, 10:03:40 PM
Banned, that's not true.
Some of us are still waiting to see the video where you did an Eric Clapton karaoke.  ;)
For the sake of humankind that will never see the light of day.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on January 11, 2016, 10:19:52 PM
Banned, that's not true.

Banned because the karaoke was your idea and my ears still haven't recovered. :P
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 12, 2016, 12:21:11 AM
Quote from: Tank on January 11, 2016, 10:19:52 PM
Banned, that's not true.

Banned because the karaoke was your idea and my ears still haven't recovered. :P

This user is permanently banned for not providing access to the rest of the members here at HAF of the aforementioned video of G85 performing karaoke.

However, should such video suddenly become available, possibly posted in the YouTube Video's That Don't Suck Threat, then not only will the permanent banned be lifted, but Favorite Member Status will be heaped upon the member often referred to as Bud, aka BudHorse4.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Davin

Bruno is also banned in protest until the aforementioned video is posted.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Buddy

Banned
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

No such video has ever existed and with luck never will. Banned for teasing other HAF members.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Tank on January 12, 2016, 05:54:11 PM
No such video has ever existed and with luck never will. Banned for teasing other HAF members.

Banned for fostering the creation of a conspiracy because we know the infamous "G85 Eric Clapton Karaoke" exists...and we know one of you folks has it.

Why would Bud make such a comment if said video was not real, hhmmmmmm? (We are skeptics afterall)
Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 12, 2016, 04:48:12 PM
Banned because said video is not in my possession

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Buddy

Banned for making false quotes.

Tank

Davin

Banned for being part of the conspiracy.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Bluenose

+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Guardian85

Banned because screw all of you!  ;D

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-