Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Watt? I'm shocked!
Banned.
Your lightning is unsupervised usage of electricity.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Magdalena on December 03, 2015, 08:25:10 PM
Watt? I'm shocked!
Banned.

Ohm my God!  Absolutely revolting!  Banned.

Tank

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on December 03, 2015, 09:04:46 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on December 03, 2015, 08:25:10 PM
Watt? I'm shocked!
Banned.

Ohm my God!  Absolutely revolting!  Banned.
I shall resist this current trend in puns and simply ban you.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

Banned.
All this friction is likely to cause a spark and start a fire.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Essie Mae

You've all worn down my resistance. Banned
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned for criticizing Essie Mae for being abrasive when one's name represents rolling death (but in a good way, of course).

Tom62

Banned for being too kind to a war machine.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Magdalena

Banned.
That's not a war machine, that's 70 tons of pure democracy.

Velma

Banned because not everyone want 70 tons of pure democracy.
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned because what everyone wants is irrelevant in democracy - it's what the majority wants, and the majority wants MORE. 

No one

Needs of the many outweighs the needs of the few ban.

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Velma

Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan