News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

The Rock Announces President Run For 2020

Started by Arturo, January 01, 2017, 05:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

The Rock (aka Dwayn Johnson) annouced his bid for the President in 2020 at his annual Rock the Troops festival and, well, you just have to see for yourself.

http://coed.com/2016/12/13/dwayne-johnson-the-rock-announce-2020-presidential-president-bid-campaign-announcement-video-info-updates-facts-details/

I honestly love The Rock, but I've only known him as an entertainer. He seems pretty serious about running and he explains a few of his policies in a video from the above link. I'm pretty conflicted if I want to see him as an entertainer outright or as a President as well. I look up to him as body builder and aspire to be like that, but I also have strong feelings to see him be President. Which is why I'm conflicted, if he becomes President, he won't be able to keep his size and shape and I may begin to dislike him. UGH.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

Do you think there's still space on Mount Rushmore for the Rock's face?
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Well he could be better than Ronald Reagan.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

Recusant

Just what the US needs--another right wing celebrity politician.  :dance:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Firebird

Well, Schwarzenegger did OK as California Governor, so I guess...? Hell, I'll vote for a hunk of rock if that'll help. It would do less damage than Drumpf.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱

Arturo

I'm a bit hyper right now and I just thought of a possible campaign slogan for The Great One, aka Dwayne Johnson

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
     Arturo The1  リ壱