Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Im going to hell

Started by Xiilent, March 27, 2012, 12:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

Quote from: Asmodean on March 29, 2012, 04:09:57 PM
Quote from: Ali on March 29, 2012, 02:41:23 PM
Hahahhahaha.  But sorry, no, 1 tat is definitely not impressive enough to see a matched pair.   :P   :D
*Asmoface* How very SELFISH of them!

There ought to be a passage in the Book of Asmoism just for that there. With sacrifice. And burgers.  >:( Burgers, you hear!  >:(

LMAO  Well, maybe if it was a very big tattoo....Or something really stimulating, with busty ladies and howling wolves and Indian chiefs and stuff.... ;D ;D ;D

Asmodean

Asmotat is Freddy The Dead Horned Skull, it is.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

Picture? :D (And no, I'm not going to post a picture of one of my boobs in return...LOL!!!)

Asmodean

Quote from: Ali on March 29, 2012, 04:19:11 PM
Picture? :D (And no, I'm not going to post a picture of one of my boobs in return...LOL!!!)
Why, The Asmo would NEVER ask for such thing!  :o

oO(Two, though... Nothing was said about a picture of two boobs in return :D )

I'll post a pic eventually - need to get on the right computer to access the album.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

I've got 3 tats, so by the newly set up rules, I could see a set and a half.  I win.

Asmodean

Quote from: Ali on March 29, 2012, 04:25:04 PM
I've got 3 tats, so by the newly set up rules, I could see a set and a half.  I win.
Ah, but you are not Asmo and The Book of Asmoism clearly states that,

"To Asmo, tribute thou shalt give
Two tits for but a single tat
And thou who hath no tits at all,
Naught shall ye see but Asmo's butt"

...And then it goes on and on and on about sacrifice and proper food recipies.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

Quote from: Asmodean on March 29, 2012, 04:31:11 PM
I've got 3 tats, so by the newly set up rules, I could see a set and a half.  I win.

*tears*  This is going in the members quotes thread.  You're so awesome, Asmo. 

Amicale

Quote from: Asmodean on March 29, 2012, 04:31:11 PM

:D ROFL! OK buddy, you're going on record as being the official lump of clay who repeatedly makes me choke on my coffee!

Priceless. I adore you, Asmo.  ;D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Asmodean

Find one better written passage in the bible.  ;D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Amicale

Quote from: Asmodean on March 29, 2012, 07:11:41 PM
Find one better written passage in the bible.  ;D

Quote1 Corinthians 13

1 iff i talkd wif teh tungz of manz n angylz, n duzzn haz luff, i are becom liek teh human, knockin down all teh potz n panz frm teh shelf, srsly.2 iff i haz powarz of liek tellin the futurez an if i has access to teh internets, an i gotz all teh missteriez an all teh knowingz an all teh faithz, enuff 2 taek all teh mowntanz awayz, an i duzzn haz luff, i gotz nuffink.3 an evn iff i givez all mai stuffz awai, n iff i delivur mai bodiz to b burnded up, and i duzzn haz luff, i gotz nuffink.

4 Luv is pashient n kind, luv haz no jelusniss or showin offz, luv no is stuck-up5 or r00dz. Luv no insistzes on doin it 4 itzelf, itz not pisst off alla tiem or rezentflufflele.6 Luv izzn all happiez about doin it wrong, but is happiez about teh truthz.7 Luv putz up wiht all teh stuffz, beelivez all teh stuffz, hoepz for all teh stuffz. Luv putz up wiht all teh stuffz... i sed that areddy?

8 Luv no haz endingz. Tellin the futurez, tungz, an alla stuffz u know wil die.9 We haz knowingz a bit, an we haz profacy a bit. We no haz two much tho.10 O, wait. Win teh perfict coemz, teh not perfict will dyez, lolol.11 Wen i wuz a kitten, i meweded leik a kitten, thinkded liek a kittenz, an I chazed strings liek a kittenz. Wen i wuz becomez a cat, i NO WANT kitten waiz ne moar.12 For nao we see in teh foggy mirorr like when teh human gets out of teh shower, but tehn we see faec tow faec. Nao i haz knowingz just a bit, tehn i will haz all teh knowingz, as i haz been knownz.

13 Nao faithz an hoepz an luvz r hear, theses threes, but teh bestest iz teh luv. srsly.

Source: www.lolcatbible.com  :D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Sweetdeath

You guys are killing me. LOL XD
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

DeterminedJuliet

LOLCATBIBLE?!?!

I know what time-suck I'll be spending the rest of my day with.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on March 29, 2012, 08:01:05 PM
LOLCATBIBLE?!?!

I know what time-suck I'll be spending the rest of my day with.

You are a big cat lover, DJ?
I have the cutest cat for you.
I super heart Maru the cat!! 

farm5.static.flickr.com/4133/5001570984_cbb79fe95d.jpg
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

DeterminedJuliet

Squish his little face, I could!
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Asmodean

Quote from: Amicale on March 29, 2012, 07:48:56 PM
Source: www.lolcatbible.com  :D
Yes, but The Book of Asmoism rhymes  :D

So LOLcats have no embraced Teh Asmoizms yet..? Teh Asmo ought to send them a missionary.  >:(
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.