News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Laid Back Lounge / Re: What's on your mind today?
Last post by Tank - Today at 11:25:07 AM
My daughter had the wall in her garden painted by a local street artist. He has still to do the gate. The dog on the right is their old dog who never had a garden when he was alive.

Laid Back Lounge / Re: animals in your life
Last post by Tank - Today at 11:20:21 AM
Love the snakes and goose.

These are my daughter's two little dogs. They are a cross between a Chihuahua and Jack Russell so they are smaller than cats while behaving like wolves!

Science / Re: Oral Insulin
Last post by Tank - Today at 10:49:43 AM
Very interesting.

Being insulin dependent type 2 is a real pain. I have now got a 24/7 sensor in my arm and it has been an absolute game changer over the last 3 months. Because the sensor is embedded under the skin with it's control-unit/transmitter stuck on the outside I don't have to do an individual pin prick on my finger anymore. That is a vast improvement. The system sends around 90 readings a day to my phone. There is no way I could do that with my old blood prick system my fingers would be a bloody mess!

This is the daily view.

Last post by Tank - Today at 10:31:37 AM
Quote from: Tom62 on May 06, 2024, 04:26:19 PMGreat race. Lando did everything right. Max on the other hand made a big mistake that damaged his car. Luckily he didn't lose much points because he still came in second.

I don't think Max is overly worried about losing a few points. It's Ferrari that need to watch out. When both McLarens have the full upgrade package (next race) they will be considerably faster.
History / Re: What's this?
Last post by Tank - Today at 10:17:57 AM
A pasta measure?

EDIT: They'll be some red faces in academia over that :rofl:
Religion / Re: Christian Nonduality
Last post by Me_Be - Today at 06:51:25 AM
Quote from: Icarus on May 06, 2024, 11:23:15 PM^ Perception is reality.
Yes and No

Yes in the relative sense, where there is perceived a sense of I who is perceiving itself as the perceiver. ( Belief ) the lies that tell the truth.

And NO in the absolute sense, which as a relative perception of reality perceived apparently - it's an imposed/ imposter generated illusory divergent of what reality actually is absolutely.

Reality is never what thought thinks it is. Reality is without doubt or error regardless of any perception of it. Therefore, reality is no reality absolutely.
Last post by billy rubin - Today at 02:44:05 AM
++++
Last post by billy rubin - Today at 02:42:28 AM
yes!!!!
Last post by Dark Lightning - Today at 01:43:15 AM
That particular example in the link above is cast bronze. My wife has one that used nails for the knobs. The different size holes are for different size fingers.
Here is one in use-
Religion / Re: Christian Nonduality
Last post by Icarus - May 06, 2024, 11:23:15 PM
^ Perception is reality.