News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Glenn Beck's show gets canned

Started by JuggernautJon, April 07, 2011, 03:43:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuggernautJon

Thank you Jewish God! I couldn't stand those fake crying moments that Steven Colbert made fun of a lot.
I come from the water

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.

Whitney

:rainbanana: :bananacolor: :banna: :rainbanana: :bananacolor: :banna: :bananacolor:

KDbeads

:yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:

Hot damn, break out the celebratory alcohol :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

Recusant

So the daily hysterical TV diatribe from the sniveling charlatan will cease.  That must be disheartening for his loyal fans, but they can still listen to his radio show to get their fix of distorted history and mendacious current events stories.  Also:

QuoteFox News Announces New TV, Digital Projects With Glenn Beck:

FOX News and Glenn Beck announced Wednesday that they will team to produce a slate of projects for FOX News Channel and FOX News' digital properties.
So perhaps instead of blackboard diagrams of conspiracy theories, the gullible will be treated to flashy graphics and slickly produced re-enactments every couple of weeks or so.  That's something to look forward to, no?  roflol
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

fester30

I wondered how long it would be.  I saw the writing on the wall months ago when Jon Steward and Stephen Colbert had a rally to make fun of Beck's rally, and drew double Beck's crowd.  Now I see in my crystal ball: Beck leaving his radio show to concentrate on his run for president.  Then the comedy really begins.

Ultima22689

Hawking's face wretched into a massive smile as he jumped up out of his wheel chair and with his own voice shouted WIN!!!!!

Ulver

I may be an eternal pessimist, but...I'm sure Fox News will find someone just as stupid to replace him  :yay:  lol

McQ

Quote from: "Ultima22689"Hawking's face wretched into a massive smile as he jumped up out of his wheel chair and with his own voice shouted WIN!!!!!

roflol
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Ulver"I may be an eternal pessimist, but...I'm sure Fox News will find someone just as stupid to replace him  :yay:  lol

They've got a whole network full; shouldn't be too hard.

Maybe the television overseers (you know, the ones with the secret meetings and black robes) decided with the removal of Keith Olbermann that the scales were tipped a little too far to the right and there must be balance.  ;)
-Curio

Ultima22689

But, but, but Olbermann was a voice of logic and reason! Everything he said made total sense!

Now let the debating begin.....  :devil:

fester30

No debate necessary... everybody in America knows the unparalleled, unshakable, fairest, balancedest, down-the-middle Bill "you can't explain the tides" O'Reilly is on the job and on target!

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "fester30"No debate necessary... everybody in America knows the unparalleled, unshakable, fairest, balancedest, down-the-middle Bill "you can't explain the tides" O'Reilly is on the job and on target!

Such grace, such understanding, such wisdom, and never a miscommunication!  All Hail Bill O! :hail:

[youtube:1t59d4id]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XEgkViLbTk[/youtube:1t59d4id]
-Curio

Byronazriel

Aww, I loved his show! It was so hilarious, it was like Beavis and Butthead do politics!  :verysad:
"You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch." -Jervis Tetch

Sophus

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"
Quote from: "fester30"No debate necessary... everybody in America knows the unparalleled, unshakable, fairest, balancedest, down-the-middle Bill "you can't explain the tides" O'Reilly is on the job and on target!

Such grace, such understanding, such wisdom, and never a miscommunication!  All Hail Bill O! :hail:

[youtube:1l5dxa4v]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XEgkViLbTk[/youtube:1l5dxa4v]

Now Bill no longer has Beck as a smokescreen for his own stupidity.
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

Ulver

Not sure how old or overplayed this image is, but I just saw it and found it funny
http://streetanatomy.com/2011/04/09/glen-becks-brain/