News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Are You Ready For The Zombie Invasion?

Started by xSilverPhinx, April 12, 2020, 09:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

OR, or, or... OR! Or you could pretend to be one of them. Be all like "Raaaar! Braaains" while shambling with blower back to your place. :smilenod:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Asmodean on April 15, 2020, 10:43:48 PM
OR, or, or... OR! Or you could pretend to be one of them. Be all like "Raaaar! Braaains" while shambling with blower back to your place. :smilenod:

:lol: Yeah, that would be feigning dementia!
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Asmodean

...I wouldn't question the blower part if I saw that. Would you? Zs make for an effective camouflage.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Asmodean on April 15, 2020, 11:10:02 PM
...I wouldn't question the blower part if I saw that. Would you? Zs make for an effective camouflage.

That is very true.  ;D

Tank

Quote from: jumbojak on April 15, 2020, 10:28:46 PM
I didn't know Makita made a corded blower. You might be right about whoever left that. Makita tends to not be cheap.

All good stuff.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

You pay for what you get - and you get that, for which you pay. Personally, the few power tools I use are Bosch. They aren't cheap and pretty good too. You can usually feel the quality in weight alone. A no-name pure-Chinesium power drill weighs almost nothing (with no battery) compared to my stuff.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

hermes2015

Quote from: Asmodean on April 16, 2020, 08:22:04 AM
You pay for what you get - and you get that, for which you pay. Personally, the few power tools I use are Bosch. They aren't cheap and pretty good too. You can usually feel the quality in weight alone. A no-name pure-Chinesium power drill weighs almost nothing (with no battery) compared to my stuff.

I have a Bosch drill and a Bosch stainless steel fridge/freezer. Both are quite hefty.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Asmodean

Quote from: hermes2015 on April 16, 2020, 01:56:34 PM
stainless steel fridge/freezer.

Quote from: hermes2015 on April 16, 2020, 01:56:34 PM
hefty.
Now that, I have to see weighed to believe! Why would a steel fridge be on the hefty side?!  ;)
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

xSilverPhinx

"Judge not a fridge by its heftiness but by its content".

- Unknown

;D

Asmodean

And hwat about the heftiness of its content? HMMmmmm?  :thoughtful:
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

hermes2015

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 16, 2020, 06:08:25 PM
"Judge not a fridge by its heftiness but by its content".

- Unknown

;D

Precisely. Also, never ask a fridge its age or heftiness.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Asmodean

No, never ask what's in the back of the fridge it's age...

...It might answer. :unsure:

...No, kill it with fire, like The Tome demands. Flamethrowers, my friends. Flame. Throwers. :smilenod:
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

MadBomr101

Zombies may be bloodthirsty and wild but they're slow moving dumbasses. They score really low even on rudimentary intelligence tests. Just ask them a simple riddle and they'll spend days trying to figure it out. By the time they give up and start shambling again for your brain, you've already crossed the border into zombie-free Canada and are drinking a ginger ale.
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: MadBomr101 on April 19, 2020, 09:15:01 AM
Zombies may be bloodthirsty and wild but they're slow moving dumbasses. They score really low even on rudimentary intelligence tests. Just ask them a simple riddle and they'll spend days trying to figure it out. By the time they give up and start shambling again for your brain, you've already crossed the border into zombie-free Canada and are drinking a ginger ale.

:lol: I think I'd have better luck slowing them down if I threw a bunch of Lego bricks on the floor in front of them instead of giving them a riddle to solve. :notsure:

...Lego minefields! I must add that to my defences... :notes: