News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No one

But then that colossal fuckwad wouldn't have suffered gravely. I would like prolonged suffering.

Ecurb Noselrub

The voice of Dear Leader
His slaves bow in obeisance
He will disappear

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on September 30, 2020, 01:40:38 PM
I watched a snippet of the debate yesterday between Biden and Dump but it was overly frustrating because Dump just wouldn't keep his mouth shut while Biden spoke and on top of that interpreters were translating what both were saying in real time so there were at least 4 people speaking at the same time at any given moment!  :banging head:

This sound like a nightmare!

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on September 30, 2020, 01:40:38 PM
Ugh, someone put a muzzle on Dump for god's sake!

Yes, please. Thank you!

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: Dark Lightning on October 01, 2020, 12:14:52 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on September 30, 2020, 08:15:36 PM
The debate was interesting, funny, and entertaining, but not very informative on Trump's side.

This was Trump's chance to tell the nation about his replacement plan for Obamacare, you know, the ones that he will show us "In two weeks." --For the last 3 1/2 years. But nooooooo!

Trump interrupted, a lot, but he was extremely quiet during The Climate Change and The Environment part of the debate, why? Because all he wants is:
"...immaculate air, immaculate water, and do whatever else we can that's good."
::)

Biden:
"Will You Shut Up, Man?"
You're Putin's puppy and a clown.
--That was funny.  :snicker:

The wife watched most of it. I watched snippets but didn't spend a lot of time on it. There was grilled steak and a nice green salad with cherry tomatoes in it, and I didn't want that useless sack of orange protoplasm's expostulation spoiling my dinner.

I can see now how a grilled steak and a nice green salad with cherry tomatoes was more tempting than that orange thing.

You know, they're calling him, "The Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollar Man."
:snicker:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Magdalena on October 01, 2020, 01:26:05 AM
Quote from: Dark Lightning on October 01, 2020, 12:14:52 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on September 30, 2020, 08:15:36 PM
The debate was interesting, funny, and entertaining, but not very informative on Trump's side.

This was Trump's chance to tell the nation about his replacement plan for Obamacare, you know, the ones that he will show us "In two weeks." --For the last 3 1/2 years. But nooooooo!

Trump interrupted, a lot, but he was extremely quiet during The Climate Change and The Environment part of the debate, why? Because all he wants is:
"...immaculate air, immaculate water, and do whatever else we can that's good."
::)

Biden:
"Will You Shut Up, Man?"
You're Putin's puppy and a clown.
--That was funny.  :snicker:

The wife watched most of it. I watched snippets but didn't spend a lot of time on it. There was grilled steak and a nice green salad with cherry tomatoes in it, and I didn't want that useless sack of orange protoplasm's expostulation spoiling my dinner.

I can see now how a grilled steak and a nice green salad with cherry tomatoes was more tempting than that orange thing.

You know, they're calling him, "The Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollar Man."
:snicker:

I've said it before elsewhere, possibly not here. If the IRS actually had something on him, he'd already be incarcerated...or maybe his alleged wealth kept him out of durance vile? Not sure which. I'm not sure that many people hold him in lower contempt than I do, but all those years of no prosecution tell me that his accountants have satisfied the IRS. My take is that Don the Con is basically broke, and doesn't want his supplicants to know that.

The $750 payment reminds me of the accounting that our local home owners' association monthly publishes. I never read it before a couple of months ago. The "Office Supplies" cost exactly $1000 a month, and that sort of repetition continues through that accounting. I'm eagerly awaiting the report from the new company that shows how the (potential) embezzlement has been conducted. I suspect that some people will be going to jail. Our HoA's members (like us) just pay the monthly fee without looking at the amounts. Since I have my wife pay the bills (don't judge me here, she was a stay-at-home wife for many decades while I commuted long distance to work, gone usually 12 hours a day from home, and traveled on business, away from home, literally for years) I wasn't aware of the problem.

billy rubin

Quote from: Dark Lightning on October 01, 2020, 02:56:20 AM
. . .  The "Office Supplies" cost exactly $1000 a month, and that sort of repetition continues through that accounting. . .

^^^proof that sometimes criminals are criminals because they're not smart enouigh to make money honestly.

set the function, not the mechanism.

No one

Stand back, and stand by
David Duke, the kkk, those boys
Do their leader proud

No one

Fragile little man
An Easily bruised ego
Tax evader in chief

Dark Lightning

Quote from: No one on October 01, 2020, 08:21:10 PM
Stand back, and stand by
David Duke, the kkk, those boys
Do their leader proud

Even Moscow Mitch is pissed about the chump looking like a white supremacist by not deriding that racist segment of the population. Props to the chump for walking that walk!  ::)

Magdalena

Quote from: Sandra Craft on September 30, 2020, 02:45:14 AM
Quote from: No one on September 27, 2020, 02:26:05 AM
Slithering coward
A moronic lying despot
Please covid, take him

I would say from your mouth to god's ears but, you know.

No one...

:grin:

Tom62

Latest news is that Donald and Melania were tested positive for Covid-19.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Bluenose

OK, so Trump has Covid-19.  What are the implications if he carks it before the election?  Sure pence becomes President upon the orange demise, but what does it mean for the election? Does Pence become the GOP nominated candidate or what?

I wouldn't wish the sort of death on anyone that Covid visits upon people, but I just might be prepared to make an exception in the Donald's case...
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Tank

Quote from: Tom62 on October 02, 2020, 06:48:12 AM
Latest news is that Donald and Melania were tested positive for Covid-19.

Really? I think this is fake news. He gets to avoid debating with Jo. He tweets merrily while in 'isolation'. Comes out of the Whitehouse saying, 'I told you it was all fake!' Wins second term.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Icarus

Hope Hicks, has also tested positive.  It seems that there are twenty different people that have, in the last few days, traveled with Trump on US1. There have been much travel activity to and from political rally sites. The potential for Corvid spread among that group is rather high. 

A most important study has pretty much confirmed that some people have the virus and do not transmit it to other people.  There are also people with the virus that are classified as "super spreaders".  They are the most dangerously contagious and are capable of transmitting the virus to dozens even hundreds of others.  The partial fix is to be able to identify the super spreaders. If one of those "supers" are in the traveling rally group, the whole program is in deep trouble.

I do not wish Trump any debilitating or fatal result.  I would, however, be pleased to learn that he has continuous diarrhea. and a broken tweeting finger.  If he becomes sick enough perhaps he will summon the courage to apologize to advisers like Faucci and Birx. 

See:https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/09/k-overlooked-variable-driving-pandemic/616548/?utm_source=pocket-newtab

billy rubin

i think im going to church to celebrate

set the function, not the mechanism.