News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

This Crisis Will Test The Leaders (Warning! Contains Vitriol)

Started by xSilverPhinx, March 25, 2020, 09:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Indeed. I'm hoping this will lead to an Impeachment, but I'll only believe it when I see it.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

No one

You can always hope for a scorching case of Herpegonorrhsyphililaria.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: No one on April 26, 2020, 09:08:20 PM

I hope for worse. :deadpan:

Dark Lightning

Quote from: No one on April 26, 2020, 09:08:20 PM

:lol: This is for which I want a "LIKE" button! :smilenod:

Recusant

The Trumplets Donny Jr, Ivanka, & co. will have to up their game if they want to compete with the spawn of Bolosonaro:

"Bolsonaro in fresh crisis over son's alleged links to fake news racket" | The Guardian

QuoteThe political storm engulfing Brazil's far-right president, Jair Bolsonaro, has intensified with reports that federal police investigators have identified his son as one of the alleged key members of a "criminal fake news racket" engaged in threatening and defaming Brazilian authorities.

One of Brazil's top newspapers, the Folha de São Paulo, claimed an investigation by Brazil's equivalent to the FBI had homed in on Carlos Bolsonaro, the president's social-media-savvy son.

Carlos Bolsonaro, 37, rejected the claims as "garbage" and "a joke" on Twitter, where he has 1.7 million followers.

But the allegations will deepen the crisis consuming Bolsonaro's 16-month-old government and further distract from the country's efforts to tackle the coronavirus pandemic, which has killed more than 4,000 Brazilians.

[Continues . . .]
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Recusant on April 26, 2020, 11:52:50 PM
The Trumplets Donny Jr, Ivanka, & co. will have to up their game if they want to compete with the spawn of Bolosonaro:

"Bolsonaro in fresh crisis over son's alleged links to fake news racket" | The Guardian

QuoteThe political storm engulfing Brazil's far-right president, Jair Bolsonaro, has intensified with reports that federal police investigators have identified his son as one of the alleged key members of a "criminal fake news racket" engaged in threatening and defaming Brazilian authorities.

One of Brazil's top newspapers, the Folha de São Paulo, claimed an investigation by Brazil's equivalent to the FBI had homed in on Carlos Bolsonaro, the president's social-media-savvy son.

Carlos Bolsonaro, 37, rejected the claims as "garbage" and "a joke" on Twitter, where he has 1.7 million followers.

But the allegations will deepen the crisis consuming Bolsonaro's 16-month-old government and further distract from the country's efforts to tackle the coronavirus pandemic, which has killed more than 4,000 Brazilians.

[Continues . . .]

Bolsonaro is likely a puppet of his evil spawn. There is a ventriloquist somewhere...

No one

xSilverPhinx

No one

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Dark Lightning

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Dark Lightning

billy rubin

oh please:

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump said he is taking a malaria drug to protect against the coronavirus, despite warnings from his own government that it should only be administered for COVID-19 in a hospital or research setting due to potentially fatal side effects.

Dark Lightning

His medial staff is probably giving him something and telling him that it is hydroxychloroquine, just to keep him off their backs.