News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Let's try this again.

Started by Asmodean Prime, April 25, 2022, 04:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean Prime

Hello everyone,

Long time no see, pleasantries, etc.

You may have noticed some downtime on the forums. That was due to an update that failed in the most spectacular of fashions. The functionality is now restored and the update... Updated.

If you notice something missing/no longer working, do please tell us. It may be that some mods/themes will not work on this version of the forums.

Asmodean Prime

[UPDATE] Some minor glitches while posting and performing other actions. They do not seem to affect the ability to post. I'll run a database check when I'm on a slightly better connection today or tomorrow.

Dark Lightning

hermes2015

Good, I was wondering whether something was amiss with my account for the last 3 days. The interface looks different. Is the old theme obsolete?
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

billy rubin

so i wasnt banned after all?

i expected nothing but im still disappointed

Recusant

Quote from: hermes2015 on April 25, 2022, 05:56:32 PMGood, I was wondering whether something was amiss with my account for the last 3 days. The interface looks different. Is the old theme obsolete?

All the additional themes that were installed have been lost in the software upgrade. I will see if I can get them back, once things have settled down.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Ecurb Noselrub

Relief. I was banned as a "Known Spammer".  On the other hand, maybe that is true.

Asmodean Prime

I've had someone else contact me about the known spammer issue. While it may be because some IPs on the banlist got recycled to legitimate users by the internet service providers, it is also possible that there was an bug.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Asmodean Prime

I think I've hunted down them bugs now. Do tell me if you see error messages anywhere - better yet, copy/paste message text here.

hermes2015

Thank you for your sterling efforts.
― Charles Eames

Buddy

Oh thank goodness, I thought I'd been banned in my absence!  ;)
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

billy rubin

i expected nothing but im still disappointed

Anne D.

Thank you, Asmodean! I also got the "banned as a known spammer" message.