News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

"...total lies claims that the word of the creator is ****"

Started by STEAMR0LL, October 30, 2008, 05:48:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STEAMR0LL

SPAM

Santiago

Will

I can draw a picture of a negative image with a pencil and paper. You know what's really impossible? Spammers actually convincing anyone of anything, ever.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

curiosityandthecat

Yeah, cause Numerology is a totally respectable field.

This thread is now about Pi.

-Curio

Santiago

karadan

The bit at the end where he puts the drill to his head was weird.. I could never tell whether the following scene was after he'd actually recovered and stopped having his migranes, or whether he'd actually killed himself and was kind of in an afterlife..

Any comments?
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

curiosityandthecat

I don't think he killed himself. I think it was just some sort of tumor that was pushing a vein (hence the puffy vein on his head that hurt when he touched it), and that tumor was kind of super-charging his mathematical skills. By drilling into it, he destroyed the tumor and relieved the pressure, but lost his whiz-kid abilities.

My guess.  :lol:
-Curio

karadan

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"I don't think he killed himself. I think it was just some sort of tumor that was pushing a vein (hence the puffy vein on his head that hurt when he touched it), and that tumor was kind of super-charging his mathematical skills. By drilling into it, he destroyed the tumor and relieved the pressure, but lost his whiz-kid abilities.

My guess.  :lol:

But, after that scene, a few things happened which led me to believe he'd actually died. I can't really remember which... I'll have to watch it again.
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.