News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Profile Avatar

Started by Biggus Dickus, January 13, 2016, 07:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

You know when I saw this thread, it was sorta like this

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Biggus Dickus

Slight kick in the balls for the purpose of bumping this thread as it seems useful for both current and newer members (Not sure why the Mods having simply "Sticky Threaded" this one, butt not my call 8))
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Biggus Dickus

Everyone like my new avatar? I think it's cooler than the last one...a bit more scary, a little more forbidding, definitely less catholic looking, more like planet of the apes. 8)

...and since you're here, check out me balls at the OP!

No one

xSilverPhinx

I like your new avatar, it definitely has that Planet of the Apes look. I noticed that those are bananas around his neck. I do wonder, did the monkey lord and saviour die from a banana overdose? :notsure:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

I agree with you, Father Bruno,
Quote...it's cooler than the last one...a bit more scary, a little more forbidding, definitely less catholic looking...
The word I'm looking for is...maybe...robust:chin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on January 13, 2016, 07:59:03 PM
I would love to use this picture one day as my avatar, but wondering if it is too much? (NSFW)

...or maybe one without the text?

I guess this is a question for the mods.

I thought I would bump this thread for two reasons.

1) I originally posted this back in 2016, almost 5 years ago, and since then it's got almost 8,600 views. Wow!! That's a lot of folks checking out my balls...makes me feel really special, almost famous when you think about it, but of course I'm also extremely humbled by the experience.

2) I know it's Mag's favorite thread on the forum!! 8)

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on October 14, 2021, 07:22:17 PM
Quote from: Papasito Bruno on January 13, 2016, 07:59:03 PM
I would love to use this picture one day as my avatar, but wondering if it is too much? (NSFW)

...or maybe one without the text?

I guess this is a question for the mods.

I thought I would bump this thread for two reasons.

1) I originally posted this back in 2016, almost 5 years ago, and since then it's got almost 8,600 views. Wow!! That's a lot of folks checking out my balls...makes me feel really special, almost famous when you think about it, but of course I'm also extremely humbled by the experience.

2) I know it's Mag's favorite thread on the forum!! 8)

OK.

But that was a long time ago.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dark Lightning

Methinks you have a lot of balls posting that pic, papasito.

Tank

On topic :)

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Tank on October 15, 2021, 09:10:08 AM

I don't envy the bounteous bollocks, it must be a burden dragging them around, like ridiculously large mammaries.
I'm sure I could make use of them dextrous feet though.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Bad Penny II on October 15, 2021, 12:15:49 PM
Quote from: Tank on October 15, 2021, 09:10:08 AM

I don't envy the bounteous bollocks, it must be a burden dragging them around, like ridiculously large mammaries.
I'm sure I could make use of them dextrous feet though.

The feet our kool.... ;D

Magdalena

Biggus Dickus

Now that Halloween is over I went ahead and updated my avatar...Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Tank

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on November 01, 2021, 07:23:20 PM
Now that Halloween is over I went ahead and updated my avatar...Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Merry Christams - Humbug!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.