News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

"transgenderism" in children

Started by AngelOfDeath, December 10, 2017, 11:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: AngelOfDeath on December 12, 2017, 12:05:07 AM
Well, I'm too lazy...
I was just thinking, if I ever get an Angel Of Death assigned to me, I would want him/her to be very lazy, as well.  :notsure:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Magdalena on December 12, 2017, 03:40:33 AM
Well, I'm too lazy...
I was just thinking, if I ever get an Angel Of Death assigned to me, I would want him/her to be very lazy, as well.  :notsure:

Asleep at the wheel can be a good quality in Death.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

AngelOfDeath

Oh yea, don't we all? 

No one

Well, death doesn't want me, nothing does.

AngelOfDeath

it's possible i got this info from a noncredible  source, but i won't dismiss it until i've dug into it a bit more

AngelOfDeath

Quote from: No one on December 12, 2017, 05:19:59 AM

it will want you one day and it will take you

AngelOfDeath

I just wonder if folks who react like this maybe have a history of past abuse.  I never been thru it myself but i can imagine it leaves a lot of damage to a person.

Magdalena

Quote from: AngelOfDeath on December 12, 2017, 05:13:10 AM
Well, I'm too lazy...

Oh yea, don't we all?  But even if our own personal Angel Of Death is lazy and procrastinates, he's gonna get around to the job eventually.  Never fails.  :)

Quote from: AngelOfDeath on December 12, 2017, 05:27:21 AM
Quote from: No one on December 12, 2017, 05:19:59 AM

it will want you one day and it will take you

Oh, AngelOfDeath... :smileshake:

~You are such a ray of sunshine, aren't you?  ;D

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on December 12, 2017, 04:33:08 AM
Well, I'm too lazy...

Asleep at the wheel can be a good quality in Death.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: AngelOfDeath on December 11, 2017, 10:45:18 PM
Quote from: Papasito Bruno on December 11, 2017, 01:35:19 PM
Quote from: AngelOfDeath on December 10, 2017, 11:01:36 PM
Someone in another forum somewhere was pointing out some ironies about how they "gov't policies" are allowing children to undergo surgical and hormonal sexual modification, because the child identifies itself as the sex that it is not, but by the same standard children cannot consent to sex.  So they can undergo quite extreme surgeries to modify their genitalia and hormone therapy which can also be quite extreme, and permanant, especially in developing children.  From what I understand, far left policy in the US is allowing this to happen legally. 

There was a cover on the national geographic a couple years back that was a transsexual little boy, or girl? Anyway it was a male to female "transgendered" child.  I did a little background research on that cover, and came to the conclusion that that child's parents were really not fit parents, and had shaped the little boy to become a transsexual from a very young age.

So anyway, children cannot consent to sex (which i agree with) but according to far left logic it is ok for them to consent to extreme surgical genital body modification along with hormonal body modification.  What do you all think of this sort of thing?  I think the far-left (or whatever the hell they are) has gone totally nutty in promoting this kind of thing.  Add to that all these multiple "genders" they've cooked up in their heads.  I'm too old to follow the sort of nonsense they cook up and it's all a bit confusing.  They can have all the genders they want I guess, but in reality there are only 2 sexes.  They can go chopping off or adding whatever parts and injecting hormones and all that, but the thing's DNA is either a male or female (yes there are birth defects that make it look likes it's a bit of both, but does it produce babies or does it produce sperm?  Do any of these "hermaphrodite" humans self-fertilize themselves?  do they produce viable sperms? or do they conceive and birth a child?

Ok, I got off track a bit.  The question is basically what do y'all think of people trying to turn little boys into little girls and vice versa?  Is this something the parents and child should be allowed to decide?  You think if some 8 years old boy decides that one day he's a girl that the parents should be able to take him to the doctor and get all the male anatomy cut off, and try to surgically construct a "false vagina", and then get him on the estrogen shots?  I think I'm gettin too old for this world.  All seems quite insane.

Thoughts?

In another thread you posted a story about "Virtuous Pedophiles", in this thread you again mention " Children, consent, and sex"....maybe it's just me, and if so I'll go, but alarm bells have been going off in my head for the past couple days.

You seem to have a possible obsession with children and sex.

Am I the only one seeing this?

This thread and especially the "Virtual Fucking Pedophile" thread are making me extremely uncomfortable.

Why is it making you extremely uncomfortable?

This is an atheist forum, and as an atheist I also would consider myself a critical thinker as well as a skeptic.

You are somewhat new to the forum, and looking at your summary you joined less than two weeks ago, and though you have participated in a variety of threads I wouldn't say that any of us have really gotten to know you that well at this point.

So when I see that one of the very first serious threads you start on this forum has to do with what you title and refer to as "Virtuous Pedophiles" I have to question your motives. (Without going into details or specific points on this thread I will only comment that I find nothing virtuous about people who find children sexually attractive, regardless if they've acted on this "attraction" or not. And there's a huge moral difference in not doing something because society or some god tells you not to, and not doing something because you also see and understand why it is wrong)

Your next serious thread is this one, where again you mention or comment not once but at least twice with regards to children and age of consent.

So I see this, and again alarm bells are going off loudly in my head, because I start to wonder where you are going with this discussion and line of questions and the logical conclusion I come to is that your next thread will state that if children can decide for themselves, or their parents can decide whether or not to start transitioning at a young age why can't they decide or an adult decide if they can consent to being raped by an adult!

Is this clear?

Because I want it to be completely understood...As I question not only your motives, but also am suspicious of who and what you are at this point, especially when reading your replies to others on this thread and it appears you have visited other online sites that I personally find abhorrent.

Quote from: AngelOfDeath on December 12, 2017, 05:43:04 AM
Quote from: Papasito Bruno on December 11, 2017, 01:35:19 PM
Quote from: AngelOfDeath on December 10, 2017, 11:01:36 PM
Someone in another forum somewhere was pointing out some ironies about how they "gov't policies" are allowing children to undergo surgical and hormonal sexual modification, because the child identifies itself as the sex that it is not, but by the same standard children cannot consent to sex.  So they can undergo quite extreme surgeries to modify their genitalia and hormone therapy which can also be quite extreme, and permanant, especially in developing children.  From what I understand, far left policy in the US is allowing this to happen legally. 

There was a cover on the national geographic a couple years back that was a transsexual little boy, or girl? Anyway it was a male to female "transgendered" child.  I did a little background research on that cover, and came to the conclusion that that child's parents were really not fit parents, and had shaped the little boy to become a transsexual from a very young age.

So anyway, children cannot consent to sex (which i agree with) but according to far left logic it is ok for them to consent to extreme surgical genital body modification along with hormonal body modification.  What do you all think of this sort of thing?  I think the far-left (or whatever the hell they are) has gone totally nutty in promoting this kind of thing.  Add to that all these multiple "genders" they've cooked up in their heads.  I'm too old to follow the sort of nonsense they cook up and it's all a bit confusing.  They can have all the genders they want I guess, but in reality there are only 2 sexes.  They can go chopping off or adding whatever parts and injecting hormones and all that, but the thing's DNA is either a male or female (yes there are birth defects that make it look likes it's a bit of both, but does it produce babies or does it produce sperm?  Do any of these "hermaphrodite" humans self-fertilize themselves?  do they produce viable sperms? or do they conceive and birth a child?

Ok, I got off track a bit.  The question is basically what do y'all think of people trying to turn little boys into little girls and vice versa?  Is this something the parents and child should be allowed to decide?  You think if some 8 years old boy decides that one day he's a girl that the parents should be able to take him to the doctor and get all the male anatomy cut off, and try to surgically construct a "false vagina", and then get him on the estrogen shots?  I think I'm gettin too old for this world.  All seems quite insane.

Thoughts?

In another thread you posted a story about "Virtuous Pedophiles", in this thread you again mention " Children, consent, and sex"....maybe it's just me, and if so I'll go, but alarm bells have been going off in my head for the past couple days.

You seem to have a possible obsession with children and sex.

Am I the only one seeing this?

This thread and especially the "Virtual Fucking Pedophile" thread are making me extremely uncomfortable.

I just wonder if folks who react like this maybe have a history of past abuse.  I never been thru it myself but i can imagine it leaves a lot of damage to a person.  On the other side of the scenario someone may overreact if they are an abuser or potential abuser or someone with pedophiliac attractions that they are possibly in denial about.  I don't think I have an obsession?

I am uncomfortable with all of this, but how dare you question why or suggest that possibly someone like me who does find these topics and line of question uncomfortable must be either a victim or some closet pedophile!

Really? How about I'm uncomfortable because as a human being I find rape and physical assault to be disgusting!

As far as I'm concerned you can fuck right off, and more to the point of I was an administrator on this site I would have blocked you as soon as you posted the "Virtuous Child Raping" thread, and then deleted that from the forum itself.

And I don't give a rats ass if my comments to you get me banned from here either, I really fucking don't...as I find all of this totally and completely fucking disgusting.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Pasta Chick

Quote from: AngelOfDeath on December 12, 2017, 05:23:50 AM
Quote from: Recusant on December 12, 2017, 12:31:01 AM
OK, "too lazy" then. I'm not too lazy. According to this article, the girl's mother Debi Jackson became an advocate of transgender rights due to her experience with her child. Her father Tom Jackson wrote a piece for The New York Times about his family's experience. There is no indication that he was a transgender advocate before his child was born.

QuoteMy name is Tom. I am a husband, a father, and most of all, I try to be a decent human being. I only make the last statement because recently there have been people that have directed vile and hateful comments toward my family.

At 4 years old, my child revealed her true self by stating very clearly and articulately "I am really a girl, I am a girl on the inside." This statement altered my life forever and is something I would not change for the world. Looking back now, the signs in the year before her declaration were clear. A child who was happy and carefree began to be angry, depressed, and was acting out. Once our daughter had the words to express who she was in her heart and her brain, we began to seek help from medical experts.

We took her to see her pediatrician, a child psychologist, and a gender therapist. Our child was diagnosed with Gender Dysphoria, and we were told that allowing her to socially transition to live as a girl was the proper "treatment." At that point my wife and I poured over every bit of information we could find about transgender children. The information was sparse, but what we did find was very disturbing. Over 50% of transgender children try to commit suicide by their mid to late teenage years. A large number of them succeed. And the main reason that these children state that they try to harm themselves is the lack of love and support of their family and friends. My wife and I decided that we would much rather have a happy, healthy daughter than a dead son. . . .

I looked at several stories about the family and haven't found anything supporting the assertion that the parents "were die-hard transsexual/transgender advocates since before that child was born." They have an older child, a son. It appears that he's just a regular boy.

I don't doubt you read something that promoted the idea that the parents coerced their child in some way, or otherwise managed to cast them in a bad light. Unless you can cite it and it proves to be a reputable source per my request, I'm inclined to believe it was religiously motivated propaganda.

it's possible i got this info from a noncredible  source, but i won't dismiss it until i've dug into it a bit more

I wonder: would we consider a male to female trans to be a homosexual if it likes boys?  i really don't know how all this new stuff works.  i think i'm too old for it.  i grew up in a much simpler time

No, we would not. Because SHE (note that she is not "it") is a woman, and women who are attracted only to men are heterosexual.

It isn't hard. At all. It's actually not new, either, it's just up until very recently it's been socially acceptable to be a bigoted, dehumanizing, willfully ignorant prick such as yourself.

I also don't buy your bullshit for one second. Not only is this easy, even if you heard about yesterday, it is so, so easy to find thousands of resources to learn from. No one needs to explain this to you. Google is your friend.

Except you don't actually care, so you're going to do what every other POS troll who thinks they're so smart does and keep asking for more and more "evidence" that these people are actually human without ever bothering to actually consider any of it, let alone actually learn for yourself.

Magdalena

Quote from: AngelOfDeath on December 12, 2017, 05:23:50 AM

I wonder: would we consider a male to female trans to be a homosexual if it likes boys?

Wow!
"It?" I didn't see this. You are referring to another human being as, "it?" ------That's low, man.

Recusant

Pending staff discussion, this thread will be locked for a cool-down. AngelOfDeath, if you have something to say in your defense, please send me a PM. Click my username in this post, and you'll find a menu on the left which includes a "Send personal message" link.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Recusant

Dehumanizing people by using the impersonal pronoun "it" because they don't conform to a pre-concieved notion of propriety (or for any similar reason) can legitimately viewed as hate speech, which is against the rules and the ethos of HAF. Telling members to "fuck off" and calling them a "POS" is the opposite of civility and therefore likewise against the rules and ethos of this site.

Members of HAF should be able to conduct a discussion here without allowing it to descend into insults and abuse, no matter how sensitive the topic and even when opinions are expressed that they find offensive. In instances like this it would be best to remember Whitney's admonition:

QuoteAll members should take time to think and cool down before responding to posts in an angry, disrespectful, or otherwise inappropriate tone . . .

If a post is offensive enough to elicit an abusive response it's also likely to be against the rules here; please consider the option of reporting it rather than escalating the conflict.

No formal warnings at this point, but if red text from staff makes a reappearance here it probably won't be just advisory.

This thread is re-opened. Please keep the above in mind in any discussion that follows. This is a worthwhile topic, and maybe somebody can learn something from it.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Magdalena