News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

HAF Virtual Meetup

Started by Whitney, February 18, 2012, 06:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

Quote from: En_Route on February 22, 2012, 10:36:50 PM
Quote from: Ali on February 22, 2012, 10:23:50 PM
I just looked at Skype and it looks like group video requires a fee.  Which is not to say that we need a video, just thought it would be nice to see your smiling faces.

Be careful what you wish for.

From the Icons thread I have already deduced that everyone who posts on HAF is dead sexy.

En_Route

Alas, I'm closer to dead than sexy.
Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

Asmodean

Quote from: Ali on February 22, 2012, 10:42:45 PM
From the Icons thread I have already deduced that everyone who posts on HAF is dead sexy.
Asmo has half a mind to open a HAF Asmo's Vanity Cult where we can revel in how much sexier we are than those Conservapedia types.  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

Quote from: Asmodean on February 22, 2012, 10:47:05 PM
Asmo has half a mind to open a HAF Asmo's Vanity Cult where we can revel in how much sexier we are than those Conservapedia types.  ;D

Ooooh, I like.  Can we all post pictures of ourselves in MySpace poses (example, taken from above to show off cleavage and hide tummy, or making kissy duck faces)

En_Route, be comforted.  Being European automatically makes you at least 3 points hotter.  I don't make the rules, that's just how it is.

En_Route

Quote from: Ali on February 22, 2012, 10:57:46 PM

Ooooh, I like.  Can we all post pictures of ourselves in MySpace poses (example, taken from above to show off cleavage and hide tummy, or making kissy duck faces)

En_Route, be comforted.  Being European automatically makes you at least 3 points hotter.  I don't make the rules, that's just how it is.

That's -7 then.

Asmodean

Quote from: En_Route on February 22, 2012, 11:05:59 PM

That's -7 then.
Following Ali's steps adds four more points, being a member of HAF adds five and joining The Evil Empire of Asmodea adds a long centillion more.  ;D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

En_Route

Quote from: Asmodean on February 22, 2012, 11:09:39 PM

That's -7 then.
Following Ali's steps adds four more points, being a member of HAF adds five and joining The Evil Empire of Asmodea adds a long centillion more.  ;D

I feel a new man already.Fetch me a pair of them short shorts...

Amicale

Quote from: En_Route on February 22, 2012, 11:14:03 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on February 22, 2012, 11:09:39 PM

That's -7 then.

I feel a new man already.Fetch me a pair of them short shorts...

OH MY ASMO  :o

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Ali

Yes!  I think Asmo's rules make me a solid 9.  

*Strikes a MySpace DuckFace pose*

Asmodean

Quote from: Ali on February 22, 2012, 11:19:02 PM
Yes!  I think Asmo's rules make me a solid 9.  

*Strikes a MySpace DuckFace pose*

...And a long centillion more.  :D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

If I knew what a centillion was, I bet I would be super flattered.   ;D

Asmodean

Quote from: Ali on February 22, 2012, 11:24:24 PM
If I knew what a centillion was, I bet I would be super flattered.   ;D
A "short" one is 10^303, and a "long" one is 10^600, which is pretty much the highest named number in existence, save googolplex, which is 10^googol
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

Soooo....I can start telling people that according to the only rules that matter (Asmo Rules) I am a googolplex hot?  I like it.  *Nods in satisfaction*

Asmodean

Yes, pretty much.  :D

Asmorules are nice that way. They also open for eating of pies, babies and baby pies.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

En_Route

That's a fine looking sofa.