News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Add yourself to the Happy Atheist Map

Started by Whitney, August 14, 2006, 08:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClicheGuevara

Added though I don't think the pic processed.

TheWilliam

i'm using a firefox browser and i like never update it.

is there anyting i need to "add on" to my browser so the map works for me?

Whitney

ColdFeet

I did see that no one has posted in this topic for six (gasp) years. But, the reason I'm not starting a new thread is because I have no link to a map. The map link doesn't work that was posted here by Whitney in the first and last posts in this thread.  I'm assuming it's because it's old, and the site for it no longer exists or some such thing.

Any suggestions for starting a new one with a whole new thread?  I'll do it if someone tells me how.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: ColdFeet on January 07, 2017, 11:32:48 PM
I did see that no one has posted in this topic for six (gasp) years. But, the reason I'm not starting a new thread is because I have no link to a map. The map link doesn't work that was posted here by Whitney in the first and last posts in this thread.  I'm assuming it's because it's old, and the site for it no longer exists or some such thing.

Any suggestions for starting a new one with a whole new thread?  I'll do it if someone tells me how.

Welcome to the forum, ColdFeet!  :wave hi: We have a map here in this ancient thread.

Perhaps starting a new one isn't a bad idea, since many members that added themselves to that one have left the forum for good it seems. :notsure: We could use an updated map.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Dave

Thanks Recussant.

Cor! I'm on a map at last!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74