News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Quote from: Magdalena on May 17, 2022, 02:14:06 AMYour cactus is dry and that's why it doesn't attract any bugs
Dry as a non-sexual metaphor. :smilenod:

The Asmo hath learned from prior failures and doth not water His cacti any more. Unless they shrivel up like... A other non-sexual metaphor.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Dark Lightning

Heh, any plant that grows outsized around here gets the appellation of "triffid". That was one corny movie!

billy rubin

the book was a cult classic

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Magdalena

Quote from: Asmodean on May 18, 2022, 10:04:43 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on May 17, 2022, 02:14:06 AMYour cactus is dry and that's why it doesn't attract any bugs
Dry as a non-sexual metaphor. :smilenod:

The Asmo hath learned from prior failures and doth not water His cacti any more. Unless they shrivel up like... An other non-sexual metaphor.
;D

You must keep it firm, sharp and spikey, lovely and thorny.

You don't want a
wet, shriveled up
Cactus. Not very attractive.

I can see why you like them.  ;)

Anyways, I found out you get rid of Fungus Gnats with Peroxide.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

billy rubin

Anne D.

No, that's only if you have Covid.

Magdalena

No, that's what Lysol is for.
...And the light inside the body.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Asmodean

Quote from: Magdalena on May 18, 2022, 10:53:43 PMI can see why you like them.  ;)

They are basically The Asmo, only green. :smilenod:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Magdalena

Quote from: Asmodean on May 19, 2022, 06:46:27 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on May 18, 2022, 10:53:43 PMI can see why you like them.  ;)

They are basically The Asmo, only green. :smilenod:

Yes, I see the resemblance.

Magdalena

Quote from: billy rubin on May 19, 2022, 01:23:52 AMinternally?

;D

No.

QuoteWater your plant with a mixture of one part hydrogen peroxide and four parts water. The solution will kill the larvae, but is harmless to your plant. Reapply the hydrogen peroxide solution once a week until you see that the fungus gnats are gone.Jun 2, 2011

QuoteTo make a hydrogen peroxide solution, first be sure you're using the typical 3% household hydrogen peroxide, not the industrial-strength stuff!Nov 11, 2019

I'm gonna try it.

billy rubin

9000 pounds of styrofoam. easy to load, not so easy to tie down.

i have no abnormal fear of heights, but i still hate walking around 14 feet over the concrete trying to arrange the straps. too many issues if i fall off.

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Anne D.

Good luck! Moving is brutal.

billy rubin

moving where?

is it sn improvement?