News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevil

OhhDucky

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature nor do the children of man as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." -Helen Keller

Asmodean

Quote from: Stevil on September 24, 2012, 10:38:12 AM
Very good. Fantastic actually.
Been following them since I bought Embrace The Storm, their first album, by accident back in '06, I think. They are more progressive than Within Temptation and less symphonic than Nightwish. I like that.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ihateyoumike

Vertical horizon: everything you want
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Stevil

Quote from: Asmodean on September 24, 2012, 03:06:26 PM
Been following them since I bought Embrace The Storm, their first album, by accident back in '06, I think. They are more progressive than Within Temptation and less symphonic than Nightwish. I like that.
Yeah, I'll check them out more.
I like both Within Temptation and Nightwish, Nightwish is a tad too Operatic, but in saying that I really like Sarah Brightman music too.

OhhDucky

Krzysztof Penderecki's Polymorphia.....an orgasm for the ears!

http://youtu.be/9mYFKJBgxbM
"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature nor do the children of man as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." -Helen Keller

DeterminedJuliet

I have decided that this is my theme song.

http://youtu.be/cnAmDZ4wBZc

It's called "Juliet"
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Amicale

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on September 26, 2012, 01:45:15 AM
I have decided that this is my theme song.

http://youtu.be/cnAmDZ4wBZc

It's called "Juliet"

I don't mind saying that made me cry. In a good way. I really liked it. :) Thanks for sharing it!

Royal Wood's from the same town I went to teacher's college in. I'm familiar with his wife, Sarah Slean's music, through a friend who loves the both of them and is friends with Sarah. But I haven't gotten into Royal Wood's music - yet. That just changed now. Thank you.  ;D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

MariaEvri

I wanted something soft tonight so Im listening to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmZg7tvGN9o its my fav. "christmas" song
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Amicale

Quote from: Ihateyoumike on September 24, 2012, 04:42:15 PM
Vertical horizon: everything you want

Damnit, now this is stuck in my head. For only the hundredth time.   :D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

NoHandlebarsAttached

NoHandlebarsAttached

Metallica-2 X 4

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Amicale on September 26, 2012, 04:42:18 PM
I don't mind saying that made me cry. In a good way. I really liked it. :) Thanks for sharing it!

Royal Wood's from the same town I went to teacher's college in. I'm familiar with his wife, Sarah Slean's music, through a friend who loves the both of them and is friends with Sarah. But I haven't gotten into Royal Wood's music - yet. That just changed now. Thank you.  ;D

Actually, I just came across them when a friend posted that video on my wall. It made me cry, too! haha. :) Glad you liked it. I just went and downloaded two of their albums.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

not your typical...

Nitemare - The World and Alumina
Maximun The Hormone - What's Up People and Zetsubou Billy
Taniuchi Hideki - L's Theme, L's Theme B, Near 2, Near no theme, Mello, Mello 2, Mello no Theme, and Action.
SNSD - Mr. Taxi, Gee, Boys, and Run Devil Run.
Yousei Teikoku - The Creator and Kuusou Mesorogii.
SHINee - Lucifer
Yoriko - Daia no Hana
Iwasaki Taku - Konoyo no Uta
GD & TOP - Knock Out

Idk y, but I've been in the mood for music in languages I don't know.... Might have something to do with the fact that my mother is a Belieber........ *Shudders*
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.