News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

animals in your life

Started by billy rubin, April 23, 2020, 01:04:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

heterodon! random video

https://i.imgur.com/Jdvn2pe.mp4

i love these things. haven't caught one in ages. if you turn em back right side up they flip over to dead again. i need to go do some log rolling around th efarm. i confess i don't know jack shit about the herps here except for the snakes and anurans

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

xSilverPhinx

Doggo update:

Iago (German Shepherd) grew quite a bit since you last saw him. :grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

billy rubin

yes indeed

he has become huge

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Tank

My son and his wife have just got their first dog.

His name is Panko. After the bread crumbs!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Anne D.

Too adorable, XSP and Tank. I hope to have a dog at some point.

billy rubin

the raccoon just showed up on the porch for a banana but ran away from the camera

the cats are not even barely shy

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

billy rubin

the number two daughter the other night

mom, theres a raccoon in the cellar

(i had sealed the basement to exclude cats, but managed to include a young raccoon)

how do you know?

it was looking at me from the top of the upstairs landing, then ran down into the cellar

ah

well, we ll leave the coal skuttle open tonight and it can get out . . .

---this raccoon isnt even one of ours- its a volunteer that decided to move in alngside the washing machine. so hopefully it will move out. raccoons in the house are messengers of chaos.

good thing it didnt find the fish tank

billy rubin

supper time on the porch

we ve got them banished from the house finally except for the gimpy one that spent last night sleeping on my chest

oops said the wife. missed that one

Icarus

Billy, I am confident that you understand the concept of geometric progressions.  The cats may not understand that when you explain it to them. 

billy rubin

excusr me  about a year ir tei ago i posted sbout a tiny kitten i discovrted the night before a hard freeze, and named bhisma.

shes still here, on my lsp riggjt now  gappily genrrating narital discord

fuck typoes

i love cats. i eish they didnt love ne

xSilverPhinx

Oh, Joy...

(Best with sound on  :P )

billy rubin

lol

what is that . . . pink thing? or have i missed a prior explanation?

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: billy rubin on December 12, 2021, 10:56:39 PM
lol

what is that . . . pink thing? or have i missed a prior explanation?

Heh, it's a sink declogger.   ;D

billy rubin

okay

ive seen a similar design elsewhere