News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hermes2015

Thank you Icarus. I admire a few Finnish musicians and have heard them speak. I find the typical Finnish accent very attractive.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

The incessant 'dings' and 'bleeps' of various low level alarms on drip machines and heart monitors!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

billy rubin

try this instead

traditional celt and african rhythm

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

No one

billy rubin

ten years old.

but i remember their father.

fifty years  now?

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

billy rubin

https://i.imgur.com/oeYYAES.mp4

^^^this is oz. we need this in america.

and im sorry sort of but i like this:

Anne D.

Anne D.

billy rubin

im sorry but i love this piece of junk

billy rubin

Tom62

After 37 years Kate Bush's song is back in the charts, thanks to "Stranger Things"

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Icarus

Pretty Lady can play the guitar.

Asmodean

Ben Howard - Oats In the Water

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Anne D.

Quote from: Asmodean on June 15, 2022, 11:58:23 AMBen Howard - Oats In the Water

This is nice.

What I'm listening to tonight:

The video feels a little dated, but then the videos for all the songs I like do, because I am an old.  :) Better than the alternative, as they say.

Anne D.