News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Happy Thanksgiving

Started by Ecurb Noselrub, November 25, 2021, 02:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: billy rubin on December 01, 2021, 11:07:27 PM
back home from west virginia, kentucky, tennessee, arkansas, texas, oklahoma, arkansas, missouri, kentucky, and ohio again

feasting on leftover thanksgiving tofu and mashed potatos

You live in Kentucky?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

billy rubin

nah. i live in just north in ohio, about 15 miles west of the ohio river.

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/5gIOYsp5Wvu7

the closedt city to me is moundsville west virginia. i can see the water vspour from the coal fired powrr plants over there every day in the winter.

nearest cities are pittsburgh, 75 miles east  columbus, 120 miles west. nothing north or south except appalachia.

oddly, even though im in thr middle of nowhere, something like 75 percent of the population of the united states is within a 12 hour drive.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.