News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Hello lovely people

Started by Niya, September 13, 2021, 07:18:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

You've been in my thoughts a number of times over the past few years, Niya. It's grand that you've stopped by to say hello.  :frolic:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Bad Penny II

Quote from: hermes2015 on September 14, 2021, 03:46:11 AM
I am also newish. Welcome!

No you are not!
At least one of his hips is, and possibly other bits.
Oh, I suppose he could be newish  :-\

Hello Niya.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Davin

Quote from: Bad Penny II on September 14, 2021, 01:49:16 PM
Quote from: hermes2015 on September 14, 2021, 03:46:11 AM
I am also newish. Welcome!

No you are not!
At least one of his hips is, and possibly other bits.
Oh, I suppose he could be newish  :-\

Hello Niya.
Hello, I'm refurbished.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

Hey, Niya!  :computerwave:  How's life been treating you? :grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Niya

Quote from: Recusant on September 14, 2021, 05:45:30 AM
You've been in my thoughts a number of times over the past few years, Niya. It's grand that you've stopped by to say hello.  :frolic:

The pleasure's mine, sir.
Not that anyone cares what I say, but the Restaurant is on the other end of the universe." –Marvin
-----
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Niya

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on September 14, 2021, 09:28:12 PM
Hey, Niya!  :computerwave:  How's life been treating you? :grin:

Life's been good. How have you been doing, the pandemic and all. I read that during the initial phase England was hit quite hard.
Not that anyone cares what I say, but the Restaurant is on the other end of the universe." –Marvin
-----

Bluenose

Hello Niya,  I don't think we have had the pleasure before.  I'm not the most prolific poster here, but I like to keep an eye on what's going on.  Hope to see you round a bit more.
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Icarus

You have been truly missed, you are an important person. Welcome back.

Biggus Dickus

Hi Niya,

I'm not sure if we ever interacted here at HAF, though I have to say your name seems familiar.

I was first known here as simply Bruno, then I was ordained as Father Bruno, but then later defrocked for having an affair with Sister Agatha (Long Story, sigh...) so then I became Papasito Bruno cuz' Mags thinks I'm cute.  8)

Anyway, welcome back.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on September 15, 2021, 03:27:12 PM
so then I became Papasito Bruno cuz' Mags thinks I'm cute.  8)

That was a long time ago.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Niya

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on September 15, 2021, 03:27:12 PM
Hi Niya,

I'm not sure if we ever interacted here at HAF, though I have to say your name seems familiar.

I was first known here as simply Bruno, then I was ordained as Father Bruno, but then later defrocked for having an affair with Sister Agatha (Long Story, sigh...) so then I became Papasito Bruno cuz' Mags thinks I'm cute.  8)

Anyway, welcome back.
We didn't interact as much, though I remember you joining with your former avatar Bruno.  :)
-----

Ecurb Noselrub

Hello, Niya, glad to see that you are safe and doing well. 

Magdalena

Niya, you have a birthday celebration coming up! Wow! Time flies!

What have you been up to, during Covid?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Niya

Quote from: Magdalena on September 17, 2021, 07:19:16 AM
Niya, you have a birthday celebration coming up! Wow! Time flies!

What have you been up to, during Covid?

I have just been busy with my family, doing online work etc. Lockdown has been a surreal experience. Growing up I had always imagined about a world-wide plague would look like; I didn't think I'd ever see one.
-----