News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

Even Secret Service agents are criticizing his little photo-op-show-me-you-love-me parade.

No one

trump doesn't care what anyone thinks. Thinking is beyond his 0.015 watt bulb's abilities. Also, this scumbag's massively inflated ego is incapable of taking in consideration for any differing opinion. Have I mentioned that I fucking hate this absolute, complete and  utter twatwaffle?

Dark Lightning

I see in Politico online that people are rallying outside the hospital, many still w/o masks.  ::)

No one

Survival of the fittest in action.

Dark Lightning

If only they took themselves and nobody else out.

No one

When others perish, it is the fault of liberal media.

Dark Lightning

And now I see that mnaninny and two of her aides have it.

Fixed a typo.

Icarus

Here is one more sad tale about the attitude and warped mentality, of the president.  The white House staff numbers about 90 people.  They are cooks, janitors, maintenance people, butlers, grounds keepers.  Most of them have been career employees dating back for 30, 40 years and serving as many as 11 presidents.  The prez is not doing shit about trying to protect the staff from the virus outbreak.

This not only makes me sad it makes me angry as hell. The more I learn, the more I despise this commander in chief.  The need for that personal feeling also makes me sad.  I do not want to hate anyone. In this case...................

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/white-house-residence-staff-virus/2020/10/05/a8399794-0645-11eb-9be6-cf25fb429f1a_story.html?utm_source=pocket-newtab

billy rubin

the guy is just bat shit crazy.

now that he's in the while house on drugs, he's just bat shit crazier.

so long as he doesn't push the red button things sare looking okay for next year

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

No one

I'm willing to bet, if trump dies from covid, we'll never know. He and his cronies have some sort of weekend at Bernie's provision set up.

Randy

Watch him be the first zombie in the history of presidents.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Bluenose

Quote from: Randy on October 09, 2020, 01:23:18 AM
Watch him be the first zombie in the history of presidents.

How would we tell the difference?
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

billy rubin

im going out on a limb to make predictions i hope will come true

1. donald loses the vote

2. the democrats in the house pick up a single state so they can outvote the reoublicans after trump rejects the vote

3. the republixans lose the senate

4 donald's future influence as he tries to destroy america is only via his own television news channel

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Recusant

How will the true-believing "pro-life" Christian dyed-in-the-wool Trumpists square this circle?

"Trump's 'miracle' COVID-19 treatment was developed using cells derived from an aborted fetus: report" | Salon

QuotePresident Donald Trump has not been shy in his praise for the experimental COVID-19 treatments he received after testing positive last week. In videos posted to Twitter, the president has falsely hailed the therapeutics as "cures" and "miracles coming down from God."

One of the treatments made available to Trump would have been defeated by his own efforts to thwart the scientific research that made it possible: fetal cell tissue from abortions.

According to Trump's personal physician, Dr. Sean Conley, the president received a high-dose infusion of monoclonal antibodies last Friday as part of his treatment for COVID-19 infection. Trump was one of the first 10 patients who received the treatment under "compassionate use" emergency access, Salon earlier reported. Several hours after the injection, the president was flown to Walter Reed Medical Center.

The fully-human antibody molecules, made by the pharmaceutical company Regeneron, come from two sources: antibodies identified from humans who have recovered from COVID-19 and the company's "VelocImmune" mice, which have been genetically modified to have a human immune system, according to a statement provided to Salon by the drug manufacturer.

The lab tests used to evaluate the effectiveness of the antibodies were derived from what the MIT Technology Review pointed out was a standard cell supply known as HEK 293T. It originated as kidney tissue derived from an abortion in the Netherlands in 1973, the same year Roe v. Wade was decided.

[Continues . . .]

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Icarus