News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

i grew up in southeast asia, and imprinted on chinese and tall indian women

so i came to america and married a short blond nordic

go figure

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Tank

Quote from: jumbojak on November 10, 2019, 02:20:34 AM
She's not geriatric. Frickin cougar, honestly. I might just give it a shot. What can it hurt?

She turns out to be an old style witch and poisons you and then cuts out your heart to send to her relatives in China as an aphrodisiac  for her 100 year old great grandfather.

Seriously, don't play with peoples affections unless you are prepared to fall for them or them for you. If it ends up one sided somebody will get hurt. But you know that already. That said you're both adults and presumably both single. Just take responsibility for your actions and be scrupulous honest about them. That way asymmetric relationships can just about work.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Bad Penny II

Darwin designed people so the maximum number of people could attain a partner who is highly attractive.  The Objective People Attractiveness Rating Agency rates a person as a five. Another 5 rated person with a preference for that persons type may rate them as an 8.5.  If both have preference for the others look they get a bargain, hence the potential for maximum happiness.

Ye but humans are screwed up, a person may lack self confidence so go for someone they don't rate highly, someone else may have rated them high, the potential for max happiness is lost.

Oh ye, it does fall down a bit there, but that's not Darwin's fault.

You'd think there'd only be one perfect example of a thing but I don't think that applies to woman, there's many very different looks that are just absolutely perfect.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

jumbojak

I just got volunteered for a Thanksgiving Day charity strength training event. They don't realize how wimpy I am.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Buddy

My mom and I are visiting my SIL and nephew to help out while my brother is on a business trip. This poor kid is so confused because I look like my brother but not quite.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

xSilverPhinx

:banging head: I have a love-hate relationship with Google Translate. On one hand it makes life easier and more time-efficient but on the other it really muddles my mind. I guess it's because when I add a phrase in Portuguese it makes sense, so the output in English also seems to make sense sometimes, at least momentarily. However, all it takes is getting up to fetch a glass of water and coming back to notice that it's a really weird looking phrase in English! ::)
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dark Lightning

That reminds me of when I taught school (math and physics) many years ago, and I thought that a person who was fluent in both (American) English and German should be able to translate concepts that the German physics teachers were bringing to the American physics teachers. Boy, was I wrong. It ended up being a three-way between the German physics teacher, the translator, and me, the American physics teacher. She would translate something, and I'd consider what was likely meant (because words in physics have a different definition from the rest of the world a lot of times, it seems), and then ask for clarification through the interpreter. When I look at Google translate, that's what it reminds me of. I was under the impression that when I majored in physics at the university that I had to study two years of either German or Russian, but it would appear that I completely skated out of that requirement. I did take a semester of conversational French (because it was the only foreign language offered in summer school the year that I was able to fit it into my schedule); the only thing I remember now is the prof talking about "voulez-vous", which was a thing that women always got asked- "do you want to...?" :lol:

Magdalena

So, again, I spent the whole night with a California Native. Last time it was with an Argentinian or was it an Italian? I can't remember.  :headscratch:

Anyways, it wasn't too bad. Very mature, aggresive and sweet. Wasn't "green" or too young and immature --which is not good. Had personality, substance, and integrity. Thick and slow legs, --And you guys know what they say about that type, right?  :lol:
No?  :sadcheer:
Oh.  :(
--It's just something you're either gonna enjoy or hate.

Anyways...
I said, "Shall we dance?"
I felt like swirling --with such strong body who wouldn't? I didn't want to be arrogant and showy. You know, didn't want to be making grandiose motions like I'm getting ready to lasso a bull or something like that— it can be seen as a bit obnoxious.

After that, my senses were tingling and we kissed. Very full and generous in my mouth. Perfect harmony, powerful feeling. The word, "lingers" comes to mind. I was in love. Smelled great too. A bit of tobacco, butterscotch, mocha, and chocolate.  :tellmemore:

Anyways,
Certainly made me feel warm and relaxed. I was telling my man about it, he said: "Put a cork in it, and go to sleep." I did.  :sad sigh:

-- I'll just finish my bottle of California Cabernet Sauvignon tomorrow.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

hermes2015

Quote from: Magdalena on November 12, 2019, 04:58:53 AM
So, again, I spent the whole night with a California Native. Last time it was with an Argentinian or was it an Italian? I can't remember.  :headscratch:

Anyways, it wasn't too bad. Very mature, aggresive and sweet. Wasn't "green" or too young and immature --which is not good. Had personality, substance, and integrity. Thick and slow legs, --And you guys know what they say about that type, right?  :lol:

Anyways...
I felt like swirling --with such strong body who wouldn't? I didn't want to be arrogant and showy. You know, didn't want to be making grandiose motions like I'm getting ready to lasso a bull or something like that— it can be seen as a bit obnoxious.

After that, my senses were tingling and we kissed. Very full and generous in my mouth. Perfect harmony, powerful feeling. The word, "lingers" comes to mind. I was in love. Smelled great too. A bit of tobacco, butterscotch, mocha, and chocolate.  :tellmemore:

Anyways,
Certainly made me feel warm and relaxed. I was telling my man about it, he said: "Put a cork in it, and go to sleep." I did.  :sad sigh:

Gosh, you had me going there for a while (wipes brow). It could be the theme of a good new thread: "Remembering guys I've had deep and meaningful relationships with for an hour or two."
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

jumbojak

You should start a wine blog. Or write romance novels.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Magdalena

Quote from: hermes2015 on November 12, 2019, 05:06:28 AM

Anyways, it wasn't too bad. Very mature, aggresive and sweet. Wasn't "green" or too young and immature --which is not good. Had personality, substance, and integrity. Thick and slow legs, --And you guys know what they say about that type, right?  :lol:

Anyways...

Anyways,
Certainly made me feel warm and relaxed. I was telling my man about it, he said: "Put a cork in it, and go to sleep." I did.  :sad sigh:

Gosh, you had me going there for a while (wipes brow). It could be the theme of a good new thread: "Remembering guys I've had deep and meaningful relationships with for an hour or two."

Quote from: jumbojak on November 12, 2019, 05:07:03 AM
You should start a wine blog. Or write romance novels.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Bad Penny II

Anyways...

Anyways,

Ye I was wondering what was going on, why is she out looking for love? I was wondering what happened to Mag's "my man."
I was ready to change his designation from "Most Respected Significant Other of a HAFer" to UTTER UTTER BASTARD! along with Ali and Juliet's UTTER UTTER BASTARDS.
Glad we didn't have to do that.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Siz

Quote from: Bad Penny II on November 12, 2019, 05:45:19 AM

Anyways...

Anyways,

Ye I was wondering what was going on, why is she out looking for love? I was wondering what happened to Mag's "my man."
I was ready to change his designation from "Most Respected Significant Other of a HAFer" to UTTER UTTER BASTARD! along with Ali and Juliet's UTTER UTTER BASTARDS.
Glad we didn't have to do that.
Glad you didn't mention the Lion-tamer...  ;)

Ali's moved on happily, it appears. Haven't heard anything of Juliet for a while... but she's determined, of course, so should be fine...!

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Magdalena

Quote from: Bad Penny II on November 12, 2019, 05:45:19 AM
...I was wondering what happened to Mag's "my man."
I was ready to change his designation from "Most Respected Significant Other of a HAFer" to UTTER UTTER BASTARD!
:rofl:

xSilverPhinx

Anyways...

Anyways,

That's brilliant, Mags! :lol:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey