News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: hermes2015 on November 10, 2019, 03:44:20 AM
In my active years I was a magnet for Asians, who were constantly hitting on me. This was no problem for me, because I am mainly attracted to smooth young Asians guys. I have always wondered why we have such different preferences in our choice of sex partners, with some guys liking bears, others like otters, while people like me have a taste for Asian twinks.
I have also wondered about why we have such different preferences in our choice of sex partners. I prefer Latino men. Brown is Beautiful.  :tellmemore:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

hermes2015

Quote from: Magdalena on November 10, 2019, 04:08:49 AM
In my active years I was a magnet for Asians, who were constantly hitting on me. This was no problem for me, because I am mainly attracted to smooth young Asians guys. I have always wondered why we have such different preferences in our choice of sex partners, with some guys liking bears, others like otters, while people like me have a taste for Asian twinks.
I have also wondered about why we have such different preferences in our choice of sex partners. I prefer Latino men. Brown is Beautiful.  :tellmemore:

I can understand that. I once knew (yes, in that sense) a Peruvian guy in Paris, who claimed to be of genuine Inca descent. He certainly looked the part with his high cheek bones and beautiful golden-brown skin.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

No one

The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice.

Magdalena

Quote from: hermes2015 on November 10, 2019, 04:22:17 AM
...He certainly looked the part with his high cheek bones and beautiful golden-brown skin.
Quote from: No one on November 10, 2019, 04:24:50 AM
The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

No one

I'm guessing if bears are big hairy men, otters are very small hairy men.

jumbojak

Quote from: No one on November 10, 2019, 04:52:06 AM

Sounds reasonable, but I don't feel brace enough to Google"gay otter" and find out for sure.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

hermes2015

Spot on.

:thumbsup:
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

hermes2015

Quote from: jumbojak on November 10, 2019, 04:55:40 AM

Sounds reasonable, but I don't feel brace enough to Google"gay otter" and find out for sure.

:snicker1:
― Charles Eames

Buddy

Attraction is weird. It's a running joke at work that I might be a narcissist because every woman I find attractive is small with short dark hair. Bonus if there's dark lipstick.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

hermes2015

Quote from: Buddy on November 10, 2019, 05:42:31 AM

Attraction is weird. It's a running joke at work that I might be a narcissist because every woman I find attractive is small with short dark hair. Bonus if there's dark lipstick.

Opposites, in my case. I am a mesomorphic, fairly hairy white who is attracted to slightly built, smooth Asian guys. By the grace of the universe they are also attracted to me.
― Charles Eames

Buddy

Wanna send some of that universe grace my way? I've given up on Tinder and somehow it seems as though every lesbian in my area is already taken.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

hermes2015

Quote from: Buddy on November 10, 2019, 05:59:25 AM
Wanna send some of that universe grace my way? I've given up on Tinder and somehow it seems as though every lesbian in my area is already taken.

Well, it is so weird. I'll confess that I looked in the mirror one day after my divorce and told myself I was going to be very lonely. By some miracle I was totally wrong and had an incredible run for many years. In fact, I was extremely promiscuous, and how I remained negative is a mystery to me. My goal was to remain single and sleep with as many as I could to make up for lost time, because I was never unfaithful when I was married. That was immature, but that's how I behaved. Perhaps the secret of "success" is to be determined to remain uninvolved and not to project a vibe of desperation to meet a life partner. My friends and I once tried to work out how many one night stands we had through the years, and the numbers were astonishing. No wonder we have a bad reputation with the straights.
― Charles Eames

Tank

Quote from: jumbojak on November 10, 2019, 01:38:17 AM
An older Asian woman has been hitting on me whenever I go to Target. It's a strange feeling.

Take the baseball bat off her!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.