News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Is sex a sport?

Started by MarcusA, May 17, 2023, 09:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcusA

This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

No one

There's some ball handling, some dribbling, some scoring......

Dark Lightning

:lol: You're a bad one, no one!

I've long called it "indoor body surfing". Does that count?

MarcusA

Asmodean

Is it a sport..? I'd say that depends on the sex and whether or not there is cuddling afterwards. :smilenod:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

MarcusA

You can get a sweat up with sex.

Icarus

I once had a good friend whose wife dumped him unexpectedly. She was having an affair. He was crushed and did not handle the loss well at all.

He had no outlet for his emotions so he set out to get revenge.  He sought to seduce at least one woman every day. His aim was to keep a considerable assortment of women on his list. When questioning the wisdom of his activity, he called it: sport fucking.

That did not work out well for him. He began to drink excessively and became careless about his sexual activity. He died early as a result of booze and STDs. 

billy rubin

well, there are worse ways to go.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Dark Lightning

^ Well, I don't know about that. There are some diseases out there where the first part is your dick rots off, and it goes downhill, from there.  :o  #NavyEducationFilms

billy rubin

i mean up until that part.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Biggus Dickus

I would obviously be competing on the Olympic Level.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."