News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Is Masturbation a Sin?

Started by Red_Cloud, September 30, 2019, 12:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red_Cloud

Is Masturbation a Sin?
Come on all you wankers, give me an answer on this!
Should I or shouldn't I ? ;D

I think I might be going blind, and I have hair growing on the palm of my hand! 8)

Dark Lightning

Not religious, so the concept of sin is meaningless to me. Wank away!

hermes2015

No, only fun. Especially the mutual variety.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Red_Cloud

There used to be a lad at school, Billy H., who used to regularly do this during some lessons. We had Individual school desks and Billy would sit at the back. Boys and girls would be together in class back then.
He didn't try to hard to hide his actions to those who sat at the back, but he was sometimes caught by the teacher who would take him to headmaster or the R.K. teacher, who would tell him that "The friendship of the fist" was against gods teaching. He would receive the cane on both hands. That stopped his game for a while! :'(

Dark Lightning

"The friendship of the fist"  :lol: The religious come up with the best euphemisms!

Red_Cloud

Quote from: Dark Lightning on September 30, 2019, 05:01:44 PM
"The friendship of the fist"  :lol: The religious come up with the best euphemisms!

Hi Dark Lightning! :)
There were some nice looking teenage girls at school, and a few would actively encourage Billy with hand gestures and sultry smiles. The poor lad didn't stand a chance of changing his wicked ways! :'(

Mind you, some teachers aren't good role models. See here:-

eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/01/08/middle-school-teacher-accused-masturbating-classroom/2521765002

Sandra Craft

I think it can be a sin only if you're doing it wrong, which I suspect most Fundies are.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Red_Cloud

Quote from: Sandra Craft on September 30, 2019, 06:32:14 PM
I think it can be a sin only if you're doing it wrong, which I suspect most Fundies are.

How in gods name can I be doing it wrong? Wow! . . . Am I missing something here?

Red_Cloud

Hey! . . I didn't know what  Fundies were. So I Googled it. .
I have put in a big order on e-Bay. . . YIKES!!
::)

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Red_Cloud on September 30, 2019, 06:59:55 PM

Hey! . . I didn't know what  Fundies were. So I Googled it. .
I have put in a big order on e-Bay. . . YIKES!!
::)

:rofl:  Wrong fundies, but much more worth having.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Red_Cloud

:rofl:  Wrong fundies, but much more worth having.

Oh! I see. Well I don't go out much really and I lead quite a sheltered life. . .don't you know? ::)

xSilverPhinx

;D Just don't do it in public!
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dark Lightning

Well, it wasn't in pubic until the cop came around the corner of the alley.  :P

;)

Icarus

People who claim that they do not masturbate are not to be trusted.  Fundies are at least as likely to play with themselves as are we  other sinners.  I am puzzled that the lord forbids pleasuring oneself but yet he has allowed us, even encouraged us, by the affect of the  horny trait that he installed in us. 

He also allowed Amazon to sell sex toys, some of which are for individual use. Amazon also sells batteries that are sometimes used to power vibrators.

Our society has loosened its' restrictions to the extent that we can arrange a pleasant tryst without much difficulty. Thus no overwhelming need for DIY methods.  The InCel guys seem not to have figured that out.

The InCel anthem goes something like this:

Birds do it and fly
Bees do it and die
dogs do it and stick to it
Why the hell cant I?

There, that is my naughty post for the day.

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Dark Lightning on October 01, 2019, 12:58:49 AM
Well, it wasn't in pubic until the cop came around the corner of the alley.  :P

;)

What a wonderful slip of the fist.