News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

3009 Posts!

Started by Magdalena, November 02, 2020, 08:18:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Guess who....

Our dear, hermes2015:smilenod:

Please continue to enlighten us with your art.  :hug:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

hermes2015

What? I am astonished to hear that, because I am not in the habit of keeping an eye on my post count. Anyway, thank you Mags, and also for the very appealing GIF! You know me so well.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

Quote from: hermes2015 on November 02, 2020, 08:26:31 AM
...Anyway, thank you Mags, and also for the very appealing GIF! You know me so well.

Yes, I do.

:grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

hermes2015

Quote from: Magdalena on November 02, 2020, 08:40:46 AM
...Anyway, thank you Mags, and also for the very appealing GIF! You know me so well.

Yes, I do.

:yum: I think I need a cold shower now.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

Excellent contributions on all counts!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

Quote from: hermes2015 on November 02, 2020, 09:30:41 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on November 02, 2020, 08:40:46 AM

Yes, I do.

:yum: I think I need a cold shower now.
:lol:
No mas for you!

Dark Lightning

Good postings! Keep 'em up!

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

Recusant

I'm happy you've stuck around, o gracious one (loose translation of one of the epithets of Hermes).  :smokin cool:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

hermes2015

Quote from: Recusant on November 03, 2020, 01:49:33 AM
I'm happy you've stuck around, o gracious one (loose translation of one of the epithets of Hermes).  :smokin cool:

:thumbsup2:
― Charles Eames

Bad Penny II

He's at 3013 now, can you think of something nice to say?
Nice and yet not banal?
Ye, that's what we want.
No, I can get a nice pedicure/manicure set though.
Oh ye that's good, he does seem to have let his foot go a bit lately.

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

hermes2015

Quote from: Bad Penny II on November 03, 2020, 10:14:03 AM
He's at 3013 now, can you think of something nice to say?
Nice and yet not banal?
Ye, that's what we want.
No, I can get a nice pedicure/manicure set though.
Oh ye that's good, he does seem to have let his foot go a bit lately.

Well, that's a nice thought, thanks. But I must tell you I haven't had any complaints. My feet are quite big.
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

I'm a little late to the party, but it's still ongoing! :grin: Congrats, Hermes! :party:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 03, 2020, 11:53:16 PM
I'm a little late to the party, but it's still ongoing! :grin: Congrats, Hermes! :party:
You're back. :hug:
I have missed you.

Great party, right?   :smokin cool:
:cheersfortwo:
hermes2015 was just informing green and BP-II that he has big feet.

We have a new member. Y Be:secrets1: He said he was here to enlighten, to love, and to simplify, but I don't understand the meaning of all these capital letters that he has posted so far...Oh! and Icarus just gave him the middle finger.

Another member came back, LifeisSweet, to say, "This is a discussion forum, soooo, discuss." Laughed and left again.

This is the best party I have attended here since 1862...I believe that's the last time green had fun around here as well.  :grin:

I'll be right back, I need another drink.
;)