News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

icmpeachment of donald john trump

Started by billy rubin, January 14, 2021, 12:37:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

Now a Q-Anon Congresswoman says she will introduce articles of impeachment against Biden on Jan. 21, for unspecified reasons. Can someone please save us?

Dark Lightning

She'll get all the respect she deserves on whatever offenses she cites. Isn't this the creature who was reporting on Pelosi's whereabouts during the insurrection, last week?

No one

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

hermes2015

Quote from: No one on January 15, 2021, 07:14:30 AM
Is crack legal in DC?

I could be called something of a connoisseur after sampling the local crack in many places, but never in DC.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Dark Lightning

:???: I'm not really clear on the type of "crack" that is being discussed here.  ;D

hermes2015

Quote from: Dark Lightning on January 16, 2021, 04:16:55 AM
:???: I'm not really clear on the type of "crack" that is being discussed here.  ;D

Oh, you are so naughty.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Dark Lightning

Quote from: billy rubin on January 17, 2021, 12:57:22 AM
lol

dirty old men

It's a gift. :smilenod: I would like to meet Hermes in person, he strikes me as a real Renaissance Man, which I strove to be over my lifetime, perhaps with not as much success.

hermes2015

Quote from: Dark Lightning on January 17, 2021, 02:14:51 AM
lol

dirty old men

It's a gift. :smilenod: I would like to meet Hermes in person, he strikes me as a real Renaissance Man, which I strove to be over my lifetime, perhaps with not as much success.

Thank you for that flattering comment, but I fear you would be disappointed. I genuinely see myself as one-dimensional, and therefore rather boring. My interests are mainly in the visual arts, music, design, and architecture, so I cannot contribute meaningfully to most party conversations and come across as a cold observer.
― Charles Eames

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Dark Lightning on January 15, 2021, 03:12:00 AM
She'll get all the respect she deserves on whatever offenses she cites. Isn't this the creature who was reporting on Pelosi's whereabouts during the insurrection, last week?

I think so, but I couldn't swear to it.  Lot of crazies in office right now.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Randy

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on January 15, 2021, 03:00:48 AM
Now a Q-Anon Congresswoman says she will introduce articles of impeachment against Biden on Jan. 21, for unspecified reasons. Can someone please save us?
I fear that our country's days are numbered as a republic. I don't know what articles she could present since he has yet to take the oath of office.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Dark Lightning

Quote from: hermes2015 on January 17, 2021, 03:23:20 AM
lol

dirty old men

Thank you for that flattering comment, but I fear you would be disappointed. I genuinely see myself as one-dimensional, and therefore rather boring. My interests are mainly in the visual arts, music, design, and architecture, so I cannot contribute meaningfully to most party conversations and come across as a cold observer.

Get a couple of drinks in you, you could be fun. I'm pretty much the same way until I get a couple of drinks in. :beers:

Randy

Quote from: Dark Lightning on January 17, 2021, 03:58:49 AM
lol

dirty old men

Get a couple of drinks in you, you could be fun. I'm pretty much the same way until I get a couple of drinks in. :beers:
Yeah Hermes, get four dimensional for us!
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

hermes2015

Quote from: Randy on January 17, 2021, 04:02:40 AM
Quote from: Dark Lightning on January 17, 2021, 03:58:49 AM
lol

dirty old men

Yeah Hermes, get four dimensional for us!

So, you want me to disappear? If I move around in the 4th dimension, I will go to another time.
― Charles Eames