News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

that last bit was the most appropriate, i think

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Tom62

Having more than two political parties to choose from, like in the Netherlands, suddenly no longer sounds like such a bad idea.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Biggus Dickus

At at recent Trump Rally someone actually threw a beer at Trump, however. As it was a draft-beer he easily dodged it.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Magdalena

...So...
What's up with the 15 boxes of documents from the White House that Trump took home and returned, plus the 12 boxes the FBI recovered from his home?

I mean, we all know how much he loves to read, but come on!
 ;D

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dark Lightning

Deposed for 6(?) hours and the only question he didn't take the 5th on was telling his name!? His quote, from days of yore, "Only criminals take the 5th!".  ::)  Lock him up!

Magdalena

Quote from: Dark Lightning on August 11, 2022, 06:49:46 PMDeposed for 6(?) hours and the only question he didn't take the 5th on was telling his name!? His quote, from days of yore, "Only criminals take the 5th!".  ::)  Lock him up!
That came back to bite him in the ass.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Magdalena on August 11, 2022, 07:28:40 PM
Quote from: Dark Lightning on August 11, 2022, 06:49:46 PMDeposed for 6(?) hours and the only question he didn't take the 5th on was telling his name!? His quote, from days of yore, "Only criminals take the 5th!".  ::)  Lock him up!

:D  Indeed, but he'll never see the irony. He's gaslit people so long and often, it doesn't matter what he says, inside his own skull. It's just shit to say to keep people off balance.

billy rubin

here is the fourth amendment to the american consitution, in full:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

im,portant points:

a) a warrant was issued by a judge

b) because the judge was presented with probable cause that a crime was being committed or soon would be

c) which was supported by oath or affirmation

d) the place to be searched was in the warrant

e) the stuff they expected to find was in the warrant.

donald has this search warrant in his possession. he also has an itemized list of what was taken from his house. the FBI or DOJ cannot release this private information, because donald has not been charged with a crime. but donald can release all of it any time he wants.

donald can explain what they were looking for, and assert that it wasn't there.

then donald can point out that they didn't find it.

un less they did find it . . .

i think th eonly thing that the FBI can release is the "oath or affirmation" supporting the probable cause.

none of donalds supporters are intelligent or honest enough to point this out, but i think someone in the press shoul, loudly and clearly.

Magdalena

Dark Lightning

Magdalena

Magdalena

Quote from: Dark Lightning on August 11, 2022, 09:24:45 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on August 11, 2022, 07:28:40 PM

:D  Indeed, but he'll never see the irony. He's gaslit people so long and often, it doesn't matter what he says, inside his own skull. It's just shit to say to keep people off balance.

I found a funny comment from someone regarding that video I posted: ;D
QuoteMy favorite part of this whole thing is back during the Hillary email flap Trump ended up passing a law that increased the punishment from one year to 5 years in prison for holding on to classified documents. So he could become the first person to go to prison for 5 years because of a law he passed.

And he appointed the current FBI director as well.
:lol: