News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

HAF Age Distribution Census

Started by Recusant, July 21, 2016, 06:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

Quote from: Arturo on June 17, 2017, 08:13:28 PM
My mental age is 19. About the same time my life got flipped turned upside down.
I don't know what you're referring to, so I'm not going to be insensitive and make a Fresh Prince of Bel Air joke, however desperately I want to.

Arturo

Quote from: Ali on June 17, 2017, 09:04:02 PM
My mental age is 19. About the same time my life got flipped turned upside down.
I don't know what you're referring to, so I'm not going to be insensitive and make a Fresh Prince of Bel Air joke, however desperately I want to.

Well let me take a moment of you just sittin right there, and I'll tell you how I became the Fresh Prince of a town called Bel-Air...
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Ali

Quote from: Arturo on June 17, 2017, 09:33:52 PM

Well let me take a moment of you just sittin right there, and I'll tell you how I became the Fresh Prince of a town called Bel-Air...

THANK YOU. I wanted to say "What happened at 19? Did you become the Fresh Prince of Bel Air?" But then I thought "what if something terrible happened to him at 19 and I'm over here making jokes like an asshole?"

Arturo

Quote from: Ali on June 17, 2017, 10:18:28 PM
Quote from: Arturo on June 17, 2017, 09:33:52 PM

THANK YOU. I wanted to say "What happened at 19? Did you become the Fresh Prince of Bel Air?" But then I thought "what if something terrible happened to him at 19 and I'm over here making jokes like an asshole?"

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air jokes work suprisingly well though
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

It said my mental age is 23. That's 14 years younger than I am.

But how am I supposed to answer questions like the ice cream question, sometimes I want one, sometimes another. Sometimes I want one of each.

I think other people would consider my mental age to be more like 70 though.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Icarus

My mental age is reputed to be 30. Sheeesh!!! I must be in my second childhood.  :shrug:

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tom62

It seems  that I'm the oldest person now at HAF, 41!
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Biggus Dickus

Who the hell is 90-95, is that Mags?
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tom62 on June 23, 2017, 07:33:18 AM
It seems  that I'm the oldest person now at HAF, 41!

All these young 'uns running around.  :headshake:

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dave

Quote from: Tank on June 23, 2017, 05:20:49 PM
Quote from: Father Bruno on June 23, 2017, 12:51:13 PM
You're dead.

Yeah, it was knowing you, FB.

Flowers or donation?
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Gloucester on June 23, 2017, 06:10:31 PM
You're dead.

Flowers or donation?

Thanks you're a swell bunch, and donations please in my name to the American Atheist.

I was hoping a little jab like this might entice her to come onto the forum, even if only to kick my ass. I've tried it before with little success, but I figured she's worth it, and my ass could use some kicking. (I'll let her cut to the front of the line)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Father Bruno on June 23, 2017, 06:30:57 PM
Quote from: Gloucester on June 23, 2017, 06:10:31 PM
You're dead.

Flowers or donation?

Thanks you're a swell bunch, and donations please in my name to the American Atheist.

I was hoping a little jab like this might entice her to come onto the forum, even if only to kick my ass. I've tried it before with little success, but I figured she's worth it, and my ass could use some kicking. (I'll let her cut to the front of the line)

:fishing:
      :hooked:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey