News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

A re-introduction

Started by Michael1, October 23, 2019, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael1

Hi, I'm Michael

I was formerly known as "God" on these forums. Ironically I was named Michiel which is Dutch for Michael. This name apparently has the meaning "he who is like God". I guess I'm on my way down  :P.

So I've had some experiences in life that made me more mindful of myself and others. No I didn't become a Buddhist   ::) :P, I genuinely miss good contact (this took me a moment to come to this) with other people and hope to restore it.
I liked the earth before it was cool.

Magdalena

Quote from: Michael1 on October 23, 2019, 03:41:22 PM
Hi, I'm Michael

I was formerly known as "God" on these forums. Ironically I was named Michiel which is Dutch for Michael. This name apparently has the meaning "he who is like God". I guess I'm on my way down  :P.

So I've had some experiences in life that made me more mindful of myself and others. No I didn't become a Buddhist   ::) :P, I genuinely miss good contact (this took me a moment to come to this) with other people and hope to restore it.
Hello Michael1, formerly known as "God". Welcome, again.

I like your avatar, that used to be the wallpaper I had on my computer.
It's beautiful.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

Just to re-iterate, where are the tacos!?????

Michael1

Thank you Magdalena. I love walking through nature, it helps me realize where I come from.

Tacos?  :o I want to become vegan, any vegan tacos? :D

I got to figure out how to mention someone.

No one

Michael1:
Tacos?  :o I want to become vegan, any vegan tacos?

Why thank you. The less lobster you eat, is the more I can eat.

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Magdalena

Quote from: jumbojak on October 23, 2019, 10:36:25 PM
So, God is finally dead?
:secrets1: I don't think he died, I think he just --transformed.
:notsure:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

joeactor

What does God need with a starship taco?

No one

Buddy

Welcome back Artist formerly known as God Michael  ;D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Michael1

Thanks for the welcome and the attention :D

Ok yes well I had this burrito in France, believe it or not the place is called o'tacos but it only serves burritos. And they are dangerously tasty.

Meat is really hard to get rid of. But yeah I'm determined  :D

Dark Lightning

Welcome (back, though I think that you preceded my membership. I'll welcome you anyway).

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Michael1

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein