News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

How can I know if a HAF member has received my PM?. . .

Started by Red_Cloud, October 21, 2019, 11:17:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red_Cloud

How can I know if a HAF member has received my PM?. . . :shrug:

Tank

It's annoying that there is no automatic confirmation of receipt. The best you can do is note the time you sent it and then look at the members profile and see the last time they were online. If the message time is earlier that the last online time it is safe to assume they should be aware of your message. Whether they read it or not is a moot point.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

I always check my outbox and assume that if the PM I sent is there, then it is also in the recipient's inbox.  :D There have been a couple of times when my messages got lost in the aether somewhere.

You can set your preferences so that every message you send will automatically appear in your outbox. To do this, you go to 'My Messages', then 'Preferences' and tick the 'Save a copy of each personal message in my sent items by default' box.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dark Lightning

Did the person who you sent it to slap you yet? Must not have gotten or read it yet.  :P