News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Ass Wednesday

Started by Biggus Dickus, February 15, 2021, 06:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on February 19, 2021, 07:01:28 AM
PB, Fat-Tuesday, Ash-Wednesday, what comes next, what are supposed to do next?

Ok Mags you assed for it!

1) If you don't have a cross in your apartment or house, buy a simple one and put it in your bedroom.
2) Think about a habit that has kept you from being whom God is calling you to be. Consciously give up that habit for Lent.
3) Make a commitment to fast from insensitive, cruel comments about others. So, no gossiping or going down the Twitter rabbit hole,
4) Read the Works of Mercy as Jesus describes them in Matthew 25:31-46. Then put this teaching into practice and choose an act of service you can perform throughout Lent.
5) Create your own Friday fish fry! It's not the healthiest thing in the world, but a fun Catholic tradition to help you abstain from eating meat on Fridays during Lent.
6) Start a GoFundme account for me, Fr. Papsito Bruno
7) Have lots and lots and lots more sex. 8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

billy rubin

te sano picador?

no lo creo

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Dark Lightning

Running around an enclosure with 1/2 ton of angry pot roast in pursuit is not how I will ever spend an afternoon.  :sadshake:

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant