News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

March 4

Started by Ecurb Noselrub, February 28, 2021, 07:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy

Quote from: No one on March 01, 2021, 02:29:25 PM
I am not entirely sure that "think" can be used in any capacity in regards to these utter lunatics.
I agree. If they did think they wouldn't believe this garbage. I think they like to have someone else to lead regardless of how insane the wording is.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

No one

Yes, thinking is an extremely vexing task, it so much better to let others do it for you.

billy rubin

im less concerned by the nuts than i am by the fools

the republican party in america has become a party of fools led by villains. it didnt use to be that way.

i really hope donald trump takes full control ofvthe republican party. hes the worst thing that could happen to their future

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Randy

Quote from: billy rubin on March 02, 2021, 01:51:32 PM
im less concerned by the nuts than i am by the fools

the republican party in america has become a party of fools led by villains. it didnt use to be that way.

i really hope donald trump takes full control ofvthe republican party. hes the worst thing that could happen to their future
He just about has already. I'm expecting him to ramp up for the 2024 election. I think he said he is going to support some senators in 2022. They seem to be holding steadfast.
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Randy

Well, March 4 is here. The messiah has yet to claim his throne.

Tank

Quote from: Randy on March 04, 2021, 07:02:21 PM
Well, March 4 is here. The messiah has yet to claim his throne.

Predicting when Trump will get back into the Whitehouse is a bit like predicting the end of the world, the dates just keep coming and passing.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

Well tank, it's quite difficult to keep up with rogue goal posts.

billy rubin

wait its past sundown and i've been busy.

has trump made his acceptance speech yet?

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Dark Lightning

Quote from: billy rubin on March 04, 2021, 11:40:53 PM
wait its past sundown and i've been busy.

has trump made his acceptance speech yet?

Qanon leadership called off the activity because the mainstream media reporting makes them look dumb. Hell, they do that all of their own accord. All one has to do is listen to what they say and see what they (qanon) do all by themselves. Doesn't need any spin at all.

Ecurb Noselrub

Trump was inaugurated yesterday.  Any report to the contrary is Fake News.  You guys are listening to the wrong information source.  Biden, Hillary and Obama were all arrested and are in jail.  Just believe it. Don't listen to the Deep State.

billy rubin

i'm drinking jet fuel at the moment to adjust to the news

you may be right about that stuff. the less of it i drink the worse it tastes.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on March 05, 2021, 04:46:02 PM
Trump was inaugurated yesterday.  Any report to the contrary is Fake News.  You guys are listening to the wrong information source.  Biden, Hillary and Obama were all arrested and are in jail.  Just believe it. Don't listen to the Deep State.

Everybody knows that in Dimension of Reality BTRD-6336B Trump did indeed win, and is now dancing naked on the lawn in front of the White House for a couple dozen spectators. In Dimension of Reality ONGT-0274L one of those spectators shot him.

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Randy

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 05, 2021, 11:23:15 PM

Everybody knows that in Dimension of Reality BTRD-6336B Trump did indeed win, and is now dancing naked on the lawn in front of the White House for a couple dozen spectators. In Dimension of Reality ONGT-0274L one of those spectators shot him.
I sometimes think we are in an alternate reality given all the craziness.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Randy on March 06, 2021, 01:25:37 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 05, 2021, 11:23:15 PM

I sometimes think we are in an alternate reality given all the craziness.

There's always more craziness next door. :popcorn:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Icarus

We are living in a puzzling time.  There are large numbers of people who appear to believe in some far fetched socio-political improbabilities.  The puzzle is this: do they actually, honest to goodness, believe so much of the absurd pronouncement of their peers.  Was Trump the only one involved in opening the Pandora box of lies and conspiracy theories.

My newspaper editorial page today gave space to a reasonably skilled writer.  The writer espoused claims that the Democrats will destroy the country, that the new Biden immigration rules will cause loss of American jobs. Those losses will cause   widespread poverty that we have never before endured. The illegal immigrants are causing rampant spread of the Covid  virus. Trump presided over the most productive and profitable period in our history....and yada, yada, yada.

The scary part is that either the writer believes all that bullshit or he believes that he could convince you and me of that bullshit.