Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

A Troublemaker's Playlist

Started by xSilverPhinx, June 29, 2019, 05:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dark Lightning

Dark Lightning

Dark Lightning

No one

Magdalena

Troublemakers? :notsure:

Did I just do one of those: "One of these things is not like the others..."?? --To the playlist.  :notsure:
I did, didn't I?  :-\
Oh, well.  ;D

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Davin

Magdalena

There's Breakdance fighting, street gangs fighting, and there's fiddle fighting.
:smilenod:

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey