News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Music / Re: Music you listened to when...
Last post by Tank - Today at 07:20:04 PM
Quote from: The Magic Pudding. on Today at 12:46:56 PMMusic you listened to when you were 13 that you've sought out on Youtube and is surely symptomatic of encroaching dementia.

Video unavailable.
Laid Back Lounge / Re: Game: The Next Person... (...
Last post by Tank - Today at 07:16:37 PM
False. One of my favourite cakes. But you can keep the marzipan and icing.

TNP considers a Victoria Sponge to be a waste of ingredients?
Laid Back Lounge / Re: Game: The Next Person... (...
Last post by Ecurb Noselrub - Today at 06:49:38 PM
True, but I am not sure how many personalities that hat has absorbed.

TNP cannot stand fruitcake.
Last post by Tom62 - Today at 05:33:51 PM
I blame these songs on my older brother

Sports / Re: World Cup - 2022
Last post by Tom62 - Today at 05:22:44 PM
Don't ask me why, but somehow I'm glad that Australia made it to the next round. For tomorrow's matches, I hope that Germany and Belgium will lose.
Last post by Recusant - Today at 04:14:27 PM
True, I could of wished for a better outcome but I have no idea how it could have been achieved.

The Next doesn't feel they belong to any group but everyone else seems to and $4 for a quality replica of Pudd's purple hat is a really good price.
Music / Music you listened to when you...
Last post by The Magic Pudding. - Today at 12:46:56 PM
Music you listened to when you were 13 that you've sought out on Youtube and is surely symptomatic of encroaching dementia.

Sports / Re: World Cup - 2022
Last post by Tank - Today at 09:30:47 AM
Well England had the appalling match against Wales yesterday (E3, W0). It was such a shame that we (England) had to be the team that sent them home from there first World Cup in over 60 years.
Laid Back Lounge / Re: Books, what is the preferr...
Last post by Tank - Today at 08:48:17 AM
Quote from: Asmodean on Today at 07:39:47 AM
Quote from: Tank on November 29, 2022, 08:13:01 PMHemp Paper May Cost More But Its Environmental Benefits Are Worth It
Could also be used to roll other hemp products into tube shapes in a pinch. :smilenod:

Yes. However on the fun side France has developed a hemp free of psychoactive chemicals specifically for agricultural use. There have been problems with police arresting farmers growing  it and pot heads stealing whole fields!