News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Things that make you chuckle

Started by Dave, September 06, 2017, 06:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No one

Starving children.
Aborted fetuses.
Mugging little old  ladies.
Filleting and barbequing kittens.
Telling Virginia that there is no Santa Claus, because I killed him.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Randy

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 17, 2020, 09:03:20 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on December 17, 2020, 02:04:43 PM
This one is for my dear cat-loving members of the forum.
:grin:
https://www.boredpanda.com/ugly-medieval-cats-art/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

:rofl:

Patron: You know how to draw cats?
Artist: Yeah, I got this.

Also Artist:

That doesn't even look like a cat. Also it looks like it needs to go to the vet.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Randy on December 17, 2020, 10:02:12 PM
That doesn't even look like a cat. Also it looks like it needs to go to the vet.

Heh, looks like it has a serious case of crossed eyes and somehow pulled its tongue out of its nose. 

Randy

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 17, 2020, 10:09:08 PM

Heh, looks like it has a serious case of crossed eyes and somehow pulled its tongue out of its nose.
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Magdalena

Quote from: Randy on December 17, 2020, 10:12:07 PM

:lol:

Catnip Trip

This Must Be A Cat From The Hallucinogenic Meadows Of Scotland

Cat Worshippers Kissing The Cat's Butt

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

Considering that the face is the size of a single written character it's not bad.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on December 18, 2020, 10:43:08 AM

Considering that the face is the size of a single written character it's not bad.

Maybe that's why the cat also has such bloodshot eyes...the artist squinted too hard and in anger decided to give the cat some red eyes as well. :P   

xSilverPhinx

Randy

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 25, 2020, 04:39:37 AM

It's strange how there is all this pomp and excitement over fashions like this but one never sees them on the street. They are simply ridiculous.

Icarus

^  That is some weird shit Silver.  I am beginning to worry about the strange behavior of my fellow humans.   

Dark Lightning

Those poor stick-figure women who can't even walk properly in some of those shoes! They get paid a bundle for what they do, though. I wouldn't be able to carry the weeds on my head with any measure of aplomb, either. Oh, well.

hermes2015

Have you made your choice of items to add to your wardrobe, Silver?

These far-out creations are just meant as playful displays of a designer's creativity and not meant to be taken seriously as real outfits to wear on the street. Some elements, though, like colours or small details, may appear in the designer's haute couture or pret-a-porter lines.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: hermes2015 on December 26, 2020, 03:11:32 AM
Have you made your choice of items to add to your wardrobe, Silver?

These far-out creations are just meant as playful displays of a designer's creativity and not meant to be taken seriously as real outfits to wear on the street. Some elements, though, like colours or small details, may appear in the designer's haute couture or pret-a-porter lines.

I would totally wear the inflatable pool outfit! ;D