News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Photography, photos you took, photos you are in, photos you like, the lot!

Started by Tank, June 07, 2011, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hismikeness

Now that all phones have cameras, these are some shots I've taken with my iPhone.

Except this one. I just think this is a truly awesome sight. I wanted to see one live, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to.

Quote from: Tank on June 07, 2011, 07:46:01 PM
Photos you took.
This is a daffodil in my front yard.

I was stopped in traffic behind a wreck this past winter driving over a mountain pass. This was the view as I was stopped for over 2 hours. Not too bad, I guess.

Photos you like.
I bought this special apple coring and slicing blade to core and slice an apple in one fell swoop. It works quite well. I just liked this picture.

Photos you are in.

That's me: the one on the left

Photos that tell a story.
This is Snoqualmie Falls outside of Seattle. Just to the immediate left of this frame is a full resort. In fact, if you look close you can see a crane in the water doing work on a hotel just upstream. Either way, nice falls...

No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite

McQ

Quote from: hismikeness on June 08, 2011, 09:43:44 PM
Now that all phones have cameras, these are some shots I've taken with my iPhone.

Love the iPhone shots. Pretty amazing how far the tech has come in a short time.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

The Magic Pudding

I just took this picture in northern Finland, about 30km from the Russian border.

Asmo's Bliss

Tank

The iPone shots are excellent. I particularly like the snow scene.

I do believe at one point recently that Nokia was (is) the worlds largest camera manufacturer, they just happened to have a phone attached.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Stevil

Stevil

Stevil

Stevil

I tend to like the view looking out from doors, gives the impression of revealing something. I also like lines and shapes.

Stevil

Stevil

I really like your apple shot, hismikeness

The lighting contrast and glow makes it seem somewhat magical.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Tank on June 09, 2011, 12:31:16 PM
Anybody know where this is?  ;D

Looks like the Woy Woy Workers Club, or maybe the Dunedoo RSL.
Ah no, I don't think it's the Workers Club, I'm sure they've got stylish shag carpet on the walls.

AnimatedDirt

I dabble in "photography" and took lots of pics on a month-long trip to Volgograd (Stalingrad) Russia.  I visited the Mamayev Monument which commemorates the Battle of Stalingrad.  It's an amazing piece.  Lots of pride for the Russians.

AnimatedDirt

Later on that evening...

I was laying down on my stomach, over the pool as far as I could hold myself above the water using my awesome ab muscles while a friend of mine was holding my feet down.

Tank