Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

more people have been to berlin than i have

Asmodean

Quote from: billy rubin on May 14, 2022, 10:13:10 AMwe re already there.

The Asmo wanders off to watch Him some Futurama, because everyone needs some Bender in their life, occasionally.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

billy rubin

system is slow to upload. i gurss our satellites are asleep.

top of the refrigerator has persimmons, aloe vera, bay elder, a fig tree, and used to have paw paws but my wife took them outside. the trees we wi;ll transplant. we al;so have beds otside with lots of greens- kale, broccoli, brussels sprouts, onions, garlic, basil, mints and so n. but the net is too slow to load pictures today.

ill catch up.

theres a shelf inside we have carnivorous plants on, usually some flytaps and pitcher plants. and in the downstairs bathroom we have some odd stuff like an orchid and some sort of very long grass.

billy rubin

i eat a lot of garlic and we have some that iscsprouting so ill plant that

Magdalena

Quote from: billy rubin on May 15, 2022, 03:33:33 PMsystem is slow to upload. I gurss our satellites are asleep.

top of the refrigerator has persimmons, aloe vera, bay elder, and a fig tree, and used to have paw paws but my wife took them outside. the trees we wi;ll transplant. we al;so have beds otside with lots of greens- kale, broccoli, brussels sprouts, onions, garlic, basil, mints and so n. but the net is too slow to load pictures today.

ill catch up.

There's a shelf inside we have carnivorous plants on, usually some flytaps and pitcher plants. and in the downstairs bathroom we have some odd stuff like an orchid and some sort of very long grass.

Nice.

Question:
When I grow certain plants indoors, tiny mosquitos looking bugs come in and fly around. How do you get rid of them?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

billy rubin

billy rubin

maybe its a particular plant thsy is attravtibe. ordinary flypaper is what i use for insects that become annoying.

but my house is always full of insects anywsy. wasps, bees, gnats, flies,

we get birds flying in and out and bats too sometimes

Asmodean

Quote from: Magdalena on May 15, 2022, 08:54:23 PMQuestion:
When I grow certain plants indoors, tiny mosquitos looking bugs come in and fly around. How do you get rid of them?
When The Asmo happens to forget food scraps in the car, it tends to get infested with fruit flies and such. He... Uses bug spray and a vacuum cleaner. Grumpily, because unintended labour.

...As fortune would have it, my cactus does not seem to produce any annoying insects. It just... Sits there. All sharp and spikey.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.