News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

The future of the forum

Started by Claireliontamer, June 14, 2016, 12:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on March 02, 2018, 09:58:29 PM
Step two:  get Mags back

Step three:  give her champagne and brownies

:postoday:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Magdalena

Quote from: Recusant on March 02, 2018, 10:03:38 PM

You are beautiful!  :hug: :love:
Both of you...Most of you.

Awwww...
I wanted to give her that!  :sadcheer:

Have another one.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on March 02, 2018, 07:40:45 PM
Tell me, P. Bruno...
What do you think this forum needs to survive?

Step one: Get rid of Mags.

Step two: ...

Step three:...

Help me, Bruno.

Miss Mags...what this forum needs is wonderful and caring members like you. You're the best and easily the most loved member here...so please no talk about leaving us okay?

If you did leave who would I tease?

I mean I changed my name to Papasito for you cuz' I know how much you like it.

Be good, your friend Bruno.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on March 02, 2018, 11:31:20 PM
Miss Mags...what this forum needs is wonderful and caring members like you. You're the best and easily the most loved member here...so please no talk about leaving us okay?

If you did leave who would I tease?

I mean I changed my name to Papasito for you cuz' I know how much you like it.

Oh...My...Asmo...
That's so beautiful.

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on March 02, 2018, 11:31:20 PM
Be good, your friend Bruno.

I can't promise you that I can do that. But I will try.

:grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Sandra Craft

I'm welling up, seriously.   :hug2:
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Bluenose

Mags, if you did leave, we would just have to get a posse together to go and bring you back.  You are much admired here.
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Magdalena

Quote from: Bluenose on March 03, 2018, 09:09:33 AM
Mags, if you did leave, we would just have to get a posse together to go and bring you back.  You are much admired here.
Awwwww...Bluenose, what a nice thing to say.  :hug:

I remember when you came here....Many years ago...you said something like. " Hey, I'm from Australia and I like wine!"  :grin:
I thought, "Hello!, wine lover."

:cheersfortwo:

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on March 02, 2018, 07:40:45 PM
Tell me, P. Bruno...
What do you think this forum needs to survive?

Step one: Get rid of Mags.

Step two: ...

Step three:...

Help me, Bruno.

THIS!

Sorry, was that too loud?  :tapemouth:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dragonia

We love you Magdalena,  this forum needs YOU. For real. You are kind, you are funny, you have the best gifs, you get feisty when necessary, you stand up for what you believe in, you are a good mama and a good person and we love you. You belong here, no matter who else comes along. This is your spot.  :hug2:
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 03, 2018, 01:51:01 PM
THIS!

Sorry, was that too loud?  :tapemouth:

Quote from: Dragonia on March 03, 2018, 02:29:49 PM
We love you Magdalena,  this forum needs YOU. For real. You are kind, you are funny, you have the best gifs, you get feisty when necessary, you stand up for what you believe in, you are a good mama and a good person and we love you. You belong here, no matter who else comes along. This is your spot.  :hug2:

Icarus

I want to be included in the group hug 'cause I'm  BIG Mags fan too. 

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

Bluenose

OK Mags, we'll stop it if you stop talking about leaving us.  We just couldn't stand it!

Oh, and...

Quote from: Magdalena on March 03, 2018, 09:24:01 AM
I remember when you came here....Many years ago...you said something like. " Hey, I'm from Australia and I like wine!"  :grin:
I thought, "Hello!, wine lover."

:cheersfortwo:

Yup, I like wine, and gin and a good malt, I quite like bourbon and beer, don't mind a port now and then, or Stone's Green Ginger Wine on the rocks!  A Bloody Mary is nice (if made properly) and I've even been known to partake of the odd brandy Alexander.  And I like a certain member of HAF, known for entertaining and appropriate GIFs, as well as being a good mum!
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Magdalena

This place just needs more hippie music.

:dance1: