News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hermes2015

Quote from: Buddy on October 27, 2019, 06:11:05 AM
For the first time ever I made the first move. And it was awesome. I'll definitely have to use this costume next Halloween

Mazel tov.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

Quote from: Buddy on October 27, 2019, 01:44:21 AM
I'm three drinks in at this gay bar Halloween party and looking very cute. If I don't get kissed tonight I will be severely disappointed

Tease!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

For the first time ever I made the first move. And it was awesome. I'll definitely have to use this costume next Halloween

Double tease!!
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Siz

^
Yeah, and I gotta wait an extra hour for the start of the second Rugby World Cup semi final - Wales V South Africa.

England smashed the favourites, New Zealand, yesterday in a dominant display.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Tank

Quote from: Siz on October 27, 2019, 08:14:36 AM
^
Yeah, and I gotta wait an extra hour for the start of the second Rugby World Cup semi final - Wales V South Africa.

That was quite a match.

I want Wales to win. And then lose in the final  :D

Siz

Quote from: Tank on October 27, 2019, 08:57:02 AM
Quote from: Siz on October 27, 2019, 08:14:36 AM
^

That was quite a match.

I want Wales to win. And then lose in the final  :D
Ditto.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

billy rubin

the bezt halloween party i ever went to was in beatty, nevada. people drove 150 miles to the place because it was the closest bar

i tried to set up the glaciologizt from china with a chicken, but he ran out the door. language difficulties.

set the function, not the mechanism.

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on October 27, 2019, 07:42:24 AM

Double tease!!

Haha don't get too excited. Nothing NSFW happened, but I did get my kiss from two cute girls at once so my expectations were exceeded.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Dark Lightning

Tank

I have been hooked by the Aldi WIGIG offers. 2 this week. A spotting scope for £25 and a 4MP PIR (IR) triggered wildlife camera video and still, £65.

The scope is more than adequate for the money and the times I'll use it. And I can't wait to set the camera up to spy on my pond,  squirrel and bird feeders!

jumbojak

I love how they describe Scopes and whatnot as rubber "armored".

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Tank

Quote from: jumbojak on November 02, 2019, 01:45:37 PM

Marketing!!!

jumbojak

Quote from: Tank on November 02, 2019, 01:50:36 PM

Marketing!!!

I suppose it's better than saying they dip it in hot snot that sets up to a squishy consistency...

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Tank

Quote from: jumbojak on November 02, 2019, 02:35:43 PM
Quote from: Tank on November 02, 2019, 01:50:36 PM

Marketing!!!

I suppose it's better than saying they dip it in hot snot that sets up to a squishy consistency...

You're learning!