News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Political picture dump

Started by Tank, December 22, 2015, 01:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian85

Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 07, 2016, 06:22:33 AM

I'm waiting for the moment when SD sees a dumb comment from one of my family. That will be glorious.
:watching:

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Firebird

Quote from: Buddy on May 07, 2016, 06:22:33 AM
You know what? I'd say yes but I still owe my grandmother about a thousand dollars from the Mini and I reaally don't want to piss her off haha. I got a phone call and a ten minute lecture for posting this:

"Ted Cruz is getting a lot of hate but honestly who HASN'T visited Indiana and immediately given up on their hopes and dreams shortly after"

Bwahahaha. Also, that sucks. I don't know how you stay sane there
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Buddy

Because I have this place to vent my frustrations.  :)
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Firebird

Quote from: Buddy on May 09, 2016, 02:32:04 PM

:thumbsup:

Also, nickname change? Maybe I missed it
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Buddy

Quote from: Firebird on May 09, 2016, 03:30:11 PM
Quote from: Buddy on May 09, 2016, 02:32:04 PM

:thumbsup:

Also, nickname change? Maybe I missed it

Yep! I felt it was time for a change.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Claireliontamer

Crow

Retired member.

Biggus Dickus

New political lawn sign I'm installing in my front yard.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

joeactor

Pasta Chick

Preliminary sketch of me voting in 2016:

Pasta Chick

Buddy

I'm rooting for Lady Macbeth.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey