News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Re: Homeschooling

Started by Dobermonster, February 20, 2014, 08:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Well... If that's your job, then that's your job.

I get called in the middle of the night to help people lock their numbers when they get their phones stolen while vacationing. Didn't ask for it. Didn't sign up for it. It is a natural consequence of what I did ask and sign up for though, so... Living with it.

When I get enough, there is always long distance lorrying. :smilenod:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Dark Lightning

Bur that was not my job, that parent's actions notwithstanding.

billy rubin

Quote from: Asmodean on August 20, 2023, 10:58:06 AMWhen I get enough, there is always long distance lorrying. :smilenod:

that works for certain kinds of people, but in general i dont recommend it.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Asmodean

Nono, I use it as an example because that's very much a "me" job.

It's not my job to bring the Interwebs to the masses by day and lock SIM cards by night either, but if I am to accept money for what I do, then I have to accept people wanting to get their dime's worth, so to speak.

In my case, I'm not paid by the end users, but my product is for them, so... The customer is still right - as ever.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.