News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawen

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on July 24, 2011, 01:27:45 PM
Banned because averting your eyes will do no good, he's everywhere.

Well, that bans Cecile, not me...*laffin*. I happen to think Fester is a handsome sort of fellow....in a repugnant sort of way...
The essence of the mind is not in what it thinks, but how it thinks. Faith is the surrender of our mind; of reason and our skepticism to put all our trust or faith in someone or something that has no good evidence of itself. That is a sinister thing to me. Of all the supposed virtues, faith is not.
"When you fall, I will be there" - Floor

Abletony

Banned for no reason whatsoever.

Tank

Quote from: Abletony on July 25, 2011, 01:14:02 PM
Banned for no reason whatsoever.
This could well become a rather ironic post  :D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Abletony

Tank

Facepalm.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Abletony

The Magic Pudding

You're in the ban thread being banned.

Cecilie

Banned for looking pissed off all the time.
The world's what you create.

Davin

Banned for coming in after not posting for several weeks and thinking you can just go around banning people.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Tank

Banned for being smarter than me.

Cecilie

Banned for being smarter than me.

Tank

Banned for being younger than me with a whole life ahead of her  ;D

Cecilie

Tank

Lol!

Banned for having been on the forum longer than me!

Davin

Quote from: Tank on July 25, 2011, 07:29:35 PM
Lol!

Banned for having been on the forum longer than me!
Banned for spreading lies about me.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.